Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    So soon we will be able to purchase apps and personalize the Pre to our own needs. What is this first app/apps you would consider purchasing?
    Why?
    Last edited by ebuzz7; 09/30/2009 at 09:55 PM. Reason: typo
    I will be buying the paid version of Tweed once the 1.0 version hits the catalog. I have been a constant supporter of their application ever since I got my Pre and feel it will be a well deserved $1.99 especially with the features to come. It is one of the 4 apps I have on my wave launcher, that is how much I rely on it.
    Came in here expecting an announcement about the first paid app. Can people PLEASE stop posting this kind of speculative white noise crap without at least a question mark in the thread title?
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    seriously! i thought there will be info about an app!
  5.    #5  
    Sorry didn't realize the grammar police were out tonight.
    Will try to be more careful next time.
    Sorry I wasted 5 seconds of your day.
    Have a great evening!
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I was thinking about a full fledged RSS reader, but most of all an online banking tool would be great - its the only app I truely miss from by iP days.
    Word Whirl
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    I want that awesome tip calculator that cry-baby "pioneer-legend" dude whined about all over the Net because he was afraid we'd all be denied the benefit of his mad skilz.

Seriously though, Evernote & Flight Tracker will likely be my first purchases.

FWIW, the thread title (with or without question mark) clearly didn't confuse everyone.
    Pre Package, I've been using it since it first appeared in homebrew.
    Tweed will more than likely be the first app that I purchase. Great application that I can only see getting better with time.
    There are several that I would gladly pay for;

Music Player (Remix), fileCoaster, and drPodder, to begin with. Tweed will probably be in there, too.

Anyone got an ETA for apps to start appearing for sale in the catalog?

Oh, and if Iambic surprises me with a version of Agendus... well, I'd be REALLY happy!
    Former: Visor, Prism, VisorPhone, Treo 270,Treo 650, Centro Now: Pre
    Agendus is the one thing of any significance that I'm missing from my Treo/Centro's.

I guess I was naive, but I thought synergy was going to be about connecting contacts form different sources to each other in all ways including integration of to-do's, calendar, etc with contacts. I really miss Agendus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leathal View Post
    Came in here expecting an announcement about the first paid app. Can people PLEASE stop posting this kind of speculative white noise crap without at least a question mark in the thread title?
    Just move your mouse pointer to the top of the thread in the list of threads. It will show you the first couple sentences of his post. Stop being dumb!!!!!
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    I've already bought my first paid app -- Pocket Mirror for my wife's Pre after the free trial expired. I'm content syncing via the cloud, but my beloved insisted on direct sync between Pre and Outlook on her PC. It works fine (fortunately, she only needs sync for calendar and contacts), and she's happy, so I'm happy.
    A really addictive/pretty game hopefully. Something like Field Runners would be awesome. Not sure if chips in Word Ace (and Card Ace) are considered in the "paid app" category, but those will be purchases too.

I don't think I'm looking for more functionality from my Pre... the calendar, tasks, notes and email work great for my needs. I just want to be entertained, and am willing to pay for it
    1st - Callrec, 2nd - NES Emulator! That's all that's missing from the POS times!
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I am really hoping for slingplayer app. Anyone know if the app catalog is suppose to just change on its own? Or if it'll need to be updated via the update app?
    Quote Originally Posted by corleone401 View Post
    Just move your mouse pointer to the top of the thread in the list of threads. It will show you the first couple sentences of his post. Stop being dumb!!!!!
    *buys brand new smartphone*
    *never uses it to browse web*
    *is corleone401*
    Quote Originally Posted by corleone401 View Post
    Exactly read his post, WTH are u complaining...
    Quote Originally Posted by abhinandanjain View Post
    1st - Callrec, 2nd - NES Emulator! That's all that's missing from the POS times!
    I'd pay for Callrec too, any news if it's in the pipeline ?
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast