Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    eReader, most definitely!
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ebuzz7 View Post
    Sorry didn't realize the grammar police were out tonight.
    Will try to be more careful next time.
    Sorry I wasted 5 seconds of your day.
    Have a great evening!
    It isn't about grammar, it is about you making a misleading title to get people to read your pointless thread.
    I'm actually choosing twee over tweed cuz I heard from twitter that he got landscape to work in twee already, tweed will be future update
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chefjabril11 View Post
    I'm actually choosing twee over tweed cuz I heard from twitter that he got landscape to work in twee already, tweed will be future update
    have you all seen spaz? Pretty nice!

Spaz: A Twitter, Identi.ca and Laconica client for Palm® Pre™, Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
    My Programs: TipIt(TipCalc), FillUps
    Quote Originally Posted by adma84 View Post
    have you all seen spaz? Pretty nice!
    spaz is slow...the GUI looks nice tho
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    Word Whirl
    ditto!!!
    I will probably get both Twee and Tweed, as I really like some unique features of both. I agree that Spaz has seemed slower than both in the past.

Pack 'n' Track is great now that I can copy and paste from emails.

Can't really buy Word Whirl, because my version is higher than the App Catalog, with my new Pixi formatting updates.

I'll pick up Checkers Pro to help test out the online framework for Keen Studios.

I'll also switch to the paid version of DrPodder as soon as the APIs let drNull release it. Might be my most used app.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    where are the fkn apps
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Because my lil nephew loves it so much(even though I know its not available) I am T-Pain. lol. Nah I love the Flash Card app. I use it everyday for school. Genius. Plus it lets me whip out my Pre during class and Study(surf the web)
    I'll be buying Twee myself as soon as it goes live. I've tried the two alternatives and neither one works as well for what I want as Twee.

And with how often I use it (it's my most often used third-party app), the developer deserves to be rewarded for his efforts.
    I really don't care what premium (or for that matter free) apps come out. Just as long as all of us can watch those annoying iPhone commercials and be able to point out that not only do we have that app, but it works better, runs faster, and looks sleeker.
    Global Posts
    225 Global Posts
    Audible
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Another nod for Agendus - that's really what's missing (that and a comprehensive backup app...)
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Air Hockey...oh wait. It IS the first paid app!
    Sprint Phones owned since Fall of 2001: Samsung I300, Samsung I330, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Centro, 800w, Palm Pre, Samsung Epic and now the HTC 3D EVO.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12