Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Hello! I just bought a Pre about 3 days ago and I love the phone. I saw some of the posts and instructions regarding the on-screen key board. I want to put it on my pre as well, however I'm wondering if it's actually safe. Can anyone offer me some assurance?
    it works great for me . it is a little buggy but they r working out the kinks right now, so you can wait for the webos Quick installer update or not wait. it will be up in a day or three lol.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I used preware to put it on. No buggs for me. Just the stupid web input issue. thats something bigger than a bug though. It's simple, easy to put on and really helpfull!!
    DO IT!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    its safe . BUT when i had it on mine it drained the battery fast so idk lol
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    doesnt work for me in websites for reasons..only in the main web screen where you see all your bookmarks..and i cant bring up the keyboard while im already in landscape
    Quote Originally Posted by Jvalen85 View Post
    doesnt work for me in websites for reasons..only in the main web screen where you see all your bookmarks..and i cant bring up the keyboard while im already in landscape
    thats weird my works fine the problem that the keyboard has right now its that u cant backspace when ur using the web browser
    @jvalen85

try uninstalling the keyboard then go into the pre and delete the keyboard folder and then reinstall the keyboard , this is what i did and mine works fine the only bug is when in a web page switching to landscape it is real slow at switching then going back to regular view it does not resize itself properly, i have to trun off and turn back on.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    So for those of us who are not that computer savy and feeling a bit intimidated with the whole thing. Will there in deed be a (not buggy, screw my phone up) application coming out in the near future?
    I'm having a hard time installing the virtural keyboard on my pre can someone please help me install it on my pre, please baby steps so i can uderstand not cumputer savy?
    Mine doesnt work either. I really want it too!