Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    when will paid apps show up in the app catalog?
    Tomorrow <---- money back guarantee if I'm wrong.
    Im thinking Thursday.
    I would expect some before the end of the week. Now that palm has the paid app catalog in place and we've heard they've been overloaded with app submissions. I wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing apps today. So we will see, can't be much longer with 1.2 in place
    I just had a thought, any chance Palm will make it so that we can use our Pre at the Apple Store by tricking it into thinking it is an iPhone?
    J
    Thanks Best Buy for the $99.00 Pre!
    www.TriadThinker.com
    Must be soon I just added my banking card info.
    Quote Originally Posted by TriadThinker View Post
    I just had a thought, any chance Palm will make it so that we can use our Pre at the Apple Store by tricking it into thinking it is an iPhone?
    Stop thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by TriadThinker View Post
    Haha nice post. I really hope you were trying to be funny and not serious.
    NOOOOOOORTH!
    I'm guessing it won't happen for another week or however long it takes for 1.2 to install itself without the user's permission. That ensures that the vast majority of Pres out there have the new app catalog.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    i thought the payed apps would be allowed with Paypal, why no option to add in your paypal account
    LOL @ biggamer avie..so sad to see that error with one card open. Oh and I'm thinking Thursday we'll see paid apps. I hope so at least. I want some good stuff since we been waiting a while, something along the lines of Docs To Go.