Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am having the same problem too!

Trying to isolate this. Anyone else running SKyscape programs. It began acting like that i think hen i installed it.
    2.0 is out and I'm checking out my apps.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    2.0 is out and I'm checking out my apps.
    Enjoy!
    Follow us on Twitter

Hang out with us on Facebook

Stay Tuned with news and updates on our blog
    I have loaded Classic 2.0. When I hook up the Pre in USB drive mode and look at the available folders, I don't see the "VirtualDrive" anywhere. Where should it be showing in the list of folders?

Is it called something else in the folder list? I put a bunch of files in the "ClassicApps" folder but the Palm OS doesn't recognize any of these files so I assume that this folder is not the virtual drive.

This is my file structure:
    -ClassicApps(DCIM [Palm]/Install/Palm [Backup/Launcher/Programs])
    -DCIM
    -downloads
    -palmos (datamgr [DCIM>Palm]/Palm_DM])
    -ringtones
    -virtual-keyboard (.sounds/.themes)
    -wallpapers

None of these folders show anywhere close to 4G of memory that card info says is in the virtual card.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by retrobits View Post
    I never had turned Alarms on since I installed Classic (I had turned on Turbo and Sound a few times). Anyhow, after reading your post I decided to make sure Turbo and Sound were off, then turn on Alarms and restart Classic, then turn Alarms off and restart Classic. Still no luck on the fix. I did notice that I needed to leave my phone asleep for approx 5-10 minutes for Classic to freeze.
    ditto... same problem when my device goes to sleep. Wake it up and classic is frozen. I have to close it and wait for classic to restart.
    Not only does Classic freeze when the Pre goes idle, it occasionally causes my Pre to completely freeze up when I restart Classic, which means I have to pull the battery out of the Pre to recover. I've been a user of Classic since early July, and frankly, I'm giving up on it, it's completely unusable. When you open a problem ticket at MotionApps you get stupid responses like "if it freezes up then exit Classic when you're done using it." Frankly, I don't think MotionApps cares to work out the stability problems. They've known about these problems for over a month and have they issued any updates? Not a one. Each release of Classic (of which there have only been a couple since June) makes it more unstable.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12