Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
  1.    #121  
    Well, I think I found the culprit in my expansion-card-disappearing problem. I finally got around to doing a hard restart and re-built Classic one app at a time from NVBackup. I got all my apps restored, and it worked fine. Then I added Butler, so far, so good. But as soon as I added shortcut5, boom! Expansion card no longer accessible. Restored from before adding shortcut5, no problem. Added it back, card gone.

So, it's the expansion card or shortcut5. I guess I'll just have to live without shortcut5. BTW, anyone know of an equivalent to shortcut5? (Preferably one that won't break Classic!!!!)
    i am having the same freezing issues with pepid and skyscape products installed on the virtual card since updating to 1.2.1. these products worked fine before and were the only reason i shelled out $30. sad....
    Hi,

I got a problem here:
    I flashed my German Pre (1.1.3) to WebOS 1.2.1 (Sprint), using Webdoctor.
    Now I can't find classic in the App Catalog.
    Any suggestions?
    Hi All,

My situation is as follows:

-Didn't use Classic until Hotsync was available, and right from the beginning it would freeze when the Pre was in sleep mode for around 3 minutes.
    -All Modes of Classic seemed to freeze, even Safe Mode, however I found that NORMAL didn't, and have been running for over a month just fine.
    -My Pre is on 1.2.1, everything is good

-Then yesterday (10/27/2009) I get an update alert on the Pre saying that a new update is ready, and it is update 1.2.1. What the? I double checked in the Device section on the Pre and sure enough it indicated I was already updated to 1.2.1.
    -Well I decided to go ahead and do the update just to get it current or whatever
    -Now, after this "new?" 1.2.1 update Classic is again freezing, no matter the mode it's running in, when the Pre goes into sleep mode for about 3 minutes.
    -I can turn the Pre back on before the 3 minutes and Classic is fine, but after 3 minutes and it's all locked up.

-I've followed several suggestions in this forum, such as enabling different mode combinations and settling back on Safe Mode or Normal Mode, but still no change
    -I've also tried it in Airplane Mode with no networking at all enabled, still no change
    -I even did a Hard Reset and before loading any of my normal apps, the same behavior can be duplicated. ie. It still freezes even from a fresh Hard Reset

This is very frustrating.

Any ideas.

Thanks
    I've been seeing the same thing. Before the last upgrade and using the older classic with the non cc version of olive tree bible reader, everything worked great. Now with classic 2.0 and the cc version of the reader, it usually crashes in a short period of time. Locks up the whole phone and I have to pull the battery to restart it.
    Quote Originally Posted by daveway View Post

-Then yesterday (10/27/2009) I get an update alert on the Pre saying that a new update is ready, and it is update 1.2.1. What the? I double checked in the Device section on the Pre and sure enough it indicated I was already updated to 1.2.1.
    -Well I decided to go ahead and do the update just to get it current or whatever
    -Now, after this "new?" 1.2.1 update Classic is again freezing, no matter the mode it's running in, when the Pre goes into sleep mode for about 3 minutes.
    -I can turn the Pre back on before the 3 minutes and Classic is fine, but after 3 minutes and it's all locked up.
    Exactly the same thing happened to me! Only after the extra 1.21 update did Classic start freezing whenever the phone goes to sleep. Also, the latest update to v. 2.0.1 didn't fix this.
    Last edited by Dr.Grace; 11/12/2009 at 07:06 PM.
    1.31 fixed the freezing problem but introduced many other issues. Got no choice but flashed back to 1.21.

Just noticed that if my pre is plugged, classic won't freeze even if the screen is off. Any clue?
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567