1.    #1  
    I think it would be really cool if someone could develop an app that was a piano. maybe 8 keys wide. and even scrollable so its has all the keys. of course sideways. just a suggestion, see if you cant do it.
    Thanks,
    The sound system for the Pre won't really support something like this, until it is improved. There is just too much lag in calling sound files.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    The sound system for the Pre won't really support something like this, until it is improved. There is just too much lag in calling sound files.
    but is it something that can be improved?
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    If someone makes it they shud also put like a beginner level where it shows what key u press and stuff like a song and it shows what to press like the iphone has just search it on utube. it would be the best
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    but is it something that can be improved?
    It will be improved with future updates of WebOS. Only Palm knows when. There are working on a more serious game capabilities, and this goes with that.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
  6.    #6  
    well, i thought it was cool idea. But palm just isnt ready yet...
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    I have a win mobile phone....and I have a cool app called omiano its really cool
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    This is definitely a major point of interest for me. Since we've got one of the only non "i" devices with responsive multi-touch screens, I look forward to getting some serious music making apps together.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Bumping this back up. With the update of 1.3.5, is the audio interface any better? I'd love to have a piano app as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by polaraman View Post
    Bumping this back up. With the update of 1.3.5, is the audio interface any better? I'd love to have a piano app as well!
    I believe there IS a piano app... I'm sure i've seen it while browsing.