Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Stream national and local espn radio stations and much more.
    Request it here http://www.airkast.com/contact-support
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    is this a beta, or does filling the form out let people know that this wanted?
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Let them know that we want this application. It's a new app on my ipod touch. Really want it for the PRE now!!!
    I would like a sports Radio app in general. I travel a lot, and miss my local sports/talk radio stations when I am on the road.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    response from Airkast:

Thank you for your suggestion. *In response to your question regarding the ESPN Radio application for the Palm Pre, we are aiming to support as many mobile phone manufacturers and models as possible.* AirKast's Palm Pre mobile development has already started for a number of different radio stations. We will work with ESPN Radio to determine if the Palm Pre is a platform they wish to support.
    Good job imex99, that's how you get things done!
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I sent them a (paraphrased) "thanks for supporting the Pre and let ESPN know we are hungry for their content!" message to AirKast, Inc.'s Support Page as well.

I encourage everyone who looks at this thread to do the same. I recommend being respectful, thanking them for their stated plans to support the Pre, and asking them to let ESPN know Pre users want their content.
    I can get several ESPN stations via the shoutcast apps. Just type in ESPN and all the one's available will pop up. I was listening to the Yankee game the other day this way.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I just found a site streaming ESPN radio in streaming MP3 format.

vTuner - Live Internet Radio Broadcasts Around the World

Search for ESPN. It showed up as the first match for me. I'm listening to it now on my Pre.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I've used these too -- but these are local ESPN affiliates. You don't get all of the ESPN radio national broadcast content and shows. See my previous post to this thread for a way to get the national stream.
    that vcast is cool. i get 710 espn in LA
    [QUOTE=imex99;1923750]Stream national and local espn radio stations and much more.
    Request it here

is it just for sports or any local radio station?
    Quote Originally Posted by nt4cats View Post
    I just found a site streaming ESPN radio in streaming MP3 format.

vTuner - Live Internet Radio Broadcasts Around the World

Search for ESPN. It showed up as the first match for me. I'm listening to it now on my Pre.
    thanks. for that. being on the west coast i prefer the locals as the ESPN national tends to slant so east coast for its' coverage i miss a lot of the things that interest me like the western sports teams that are close to me. So this is help full. I even made a bookmark on my launcher for the radio stations i like.