Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Hey

I chanced upon this site which you can access through web browser. For web browsing phones (like the pre)

i can't post links apparently so for now just google idaven.com

It has siddur (ashkenaz coming soon) tehillim, daf yomi, and some other usefulness. Just open via your mobile web browser and yea.
    albert1 - Did you follow rabbisusman's advice from his 10/12/2009 06:06 PM posting? The feed didn't show up until I ran the preyourmind.org/files/org.shiur_.projects_0.1.1_all_0.ipk file.
    The 1.4 update seems to have disable Jewishcontent.org's program.

Any ideas? Please share!

Happy Purim!
    I emailed them and I hope to get an answer back from them so I guess we'll go from there.
    Rabbi Sussman, I've tried to install the package as you've quoted it and it fails out every time. Can you give some advice?

Thanks/Rabbi Matlow - ravyaron
    The developer told me that he's currently working on the update, so hopefully we'll have it working again soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by doublebear View Post
    The developer told me that he's currently working on the update, so hopefully we'll have it working again soon.
    PG Standing in a crowded shiva house I find this app invaluable
    Any news on when the Siddur will be working again? I also lost it after updating to 1.4!
    The developer told me yesterday that he'll work on it after pesach, but no definite date. Disappointing I know, but he's doing it for free for so many platforms, so I think all we can do is say thank you and wait patiently.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    when i go on preware after putting on the thru quick intall i go on preware and i don have a option of avalibale packages only applications can someone please help me how to get the jewish stuff on my pre thank u so much
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    when i go on preware after putting on the thru quick intall i go on preware and i don have a option of avalibale packages only applications can someone please help me how to get the jewish stuff on my pre thank u so much
    Having some trouble with this one. But I am sure it is amazing. I will work on it some more later.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    is it possible you can help me once I have jewishcontent.org in my preware but when I go into feeds I don't see it only if I go into manage feeds that's where I see jewishcontent.org can you please help me how to get the jewish stuff on I'm desprate for the jewish stuff thanks
    Please help i downloaded the Jewish books app and downloaded seperatly the Shiur.org folder but when ai launce the Jewish book app nothing shows up
    Quote Originally Posted by chabad View Post
    is it possible you can help me once I have jewishcontent.org in my preware but when I go into feeds I don't see it only if I go into manage feeds that's where I see jewishcontent.org can you please help me how to get the jewish stuff on I'm desprate for the jewish stuff thanks
    Hey, have you gotten anywhere with getting the "jewish books". I'm having the same problem.
    Any update? It's already post Peesach Sheni!
    Doublebear- Any word yet on when the developer will have the siddur ready for OS 1.4?
    I am shomer shabbes and totally respect that you do not wnat your site accessible on Shabbat. The problem is.. shabbat where? Los ANgeles? New York? London? Jerusalem? Mumbai? Tokyo? Jews may try to access your app form many places. If you **** it down on Shabbat where you are, for others it is shut down on Friday or Sunday or even Wednesday and even open on SHabbat. SO you are not stopping everyone from using it on SHabbat but you are stopping some from using it during the week,

For this reason even the frummest websites i know are just always open. Look, don't tend to it on Shabbat. Just leave it running. If something goes wrong and it cannot be accessed, so be it. But don't shut it down. For some of us you are hampering weekday access.

Thanks.
    That was... random.
    Chevre-

eshdev.com has an amaizng collection or siddurim, chumash and rashi, mishnah with Bartuenura, gemara, etc etc etc many texts in theri special format for Palm OS. These texts can all be accessed using the Classic App and by far are the best Jewsh texts out there in clear readable Hebrew with split screens for mefarshim, smart siddurim that add or omit sections automatically based on calendar. Check it out.

I encourage you to buy them. They are worth every penny and more. Also please email them and urge them to port these over to WebOS. If they hear form enough if us that there is interest they might do it.

Tke a look and you will see how amazing these are.

I have absolutely no connection to eshdev at all except I have used their Jewish software for years and LOVE it. You will too.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast