Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Updated to 0.6.0; come and get it, kids!

Foursquare webOS - BETA - foursquare-palmpre - GitHub
    Wow, starting to look really good.
    just put this on my phone, thanks! im new to foursquare and the app so forgive the dumb question, but how do i "check in" via the app?
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Hey luc1f3r, to check in, just find the venue you're looking for (via the venue button, far left) and there will be a checkin button on the scene for each venue.
    ah ok, thats why i was missing it. there were new venues listed in my area, so i had to add the venue first.

i thought checking in was more like tweeting and i was missing the text entry point.

now that i know now to foursquare the app makes more sense!

thanks.
    so, i updated to 6.2

when i add a new venue it doesnt show up on the list of venues even if i close the app and reopen it. i listed all info for the venue minus the phone number...?

may be my network connection but it takes FOREVER for the venue list to open.

any way to make it so that if im on the venue screen, click the link to the map, i can tap on a map and it will automatically fill in the address information and i just add the name?
    I'm still having issues w/ the Friends screen. With the latest version, it now loads, but the updates are old ones and haven't changed since I installed the new version.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    @luc1f3r and @Rachel872 - If you guys would like to report any issues you're having with the app, there's an "Issues" section where we're hosting the code on Github. Another thing to sign up for, I know, but it'll help immensely with future development if we can get feedback over there.

foursquare's foursquare-palmpre at master - GitHub Just click the "Issues" tab and add one (if it's not already on there). Thanks!

luc1f3r - As for the venue list moving slowly, that's an issue shared between the GPS and the Foursquare API that we're looking at optimizing.
    I'd like to add another vote to the "please pit this app in preware!" column! This is some great work, but would be much much easier to instal and update from preware.

Keep up the good work!
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    We're heading towards the official beta testing period with Foursquare, we hope to have a direct install link via Palm for it, to make install as easy as possible.
    since Skirkster is slow to post here ill do it for him.

6.4b is now up for dling with some nice additions/changes should be available through palm soon!

Foursquare webOS - BETA - foursquare-palmpre - GitHub
    Just got the app from the App Catalog. And I'm having trouble loading any page within the app. I can log-in, but after that...each page just gives me a loading screen that lasts forever.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by FluffedMojo View Post
    Just got the app from the App Catalog. And I'm having trouble loading any page within the app. I can log-in, but after that...each page just gives me a loading screen that lasts forever.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffedMojo View Post
    Me too.
    Grace & Peace,

utey
    +1
    do you guys have a signal? it all works fine for me. the longest screen is the main venue screen which takes about 30 seconds to load. everything else is under 15 seconds.

The todo screen doesnt load, i get a foursquare notice saying the app cant pull the info from the server and to try again later.

to everyone having issues try loading pages via wifi, if that makes everything work then its your network connection to blame.
    Alright guys, Geoff here, the lead developer for the app. If you guys are having any issues, Please take a minute and fill out this issue report on Google forms: bit.ly/6gvbUP (should be a link, but I'm not able to post links yet.)

This will help us organize the issues and find patterns that can help us fix the bugs! Thanks for the support and the feedback so far (even the negative!).
    Quote Originally Posted by sirgeoph View Post
    Alright guys, Geoff here, the lead developer for the app. If you guys are having any issues, Please take a minute and fill out this issue report on Google forms: Foursquare for webOS Error Report

This will help us organize the issues and find patterns that can help us fix the bugs! Thanks for the support and the feedback so far (even the negative!).
    Re-posting with clickable links: Foursquare for webOS Error Report
    notifications of where your friends are when they checkin would be huge here guys. Keep up the good work!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123