Does anyone know if there is an app or unlock for system sounds? It would be great to have a separate volume for text/email notifications and the dial pad tone which is super loud when systems sounds are all the way up!
    Nope but you could use my system I have my notification app for email ringtone ( I have aol email sound) and I have text manager for text messages ( I have aol I'm too) you have too set for all contacts and for unknow numbers the only thing about txt manager is that have to be in the dashboard!
    yeah. I use the homebrew app My Notification also, which gives some control over the text sound. as far as the touch pad sound being loud (which i totally agree with) I used web OS quick install to change the sound to a vibration. Now I can crank the text volume without worrying about the touch pad sound waking the dead :/
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    ...the only thing about txt manager is that have to be in the dashboard!
    How do you put it on the dashboard? Ta
    Quote Originally Posted by max.swell View Post
    yeah. I use the homebrew app My Notification also, which gives some control over the text sound. as far as the touch pad sound being loud (which i totally agree with) I used web OS quick install to change the sound to a vibration. Now I can crank the text volume without worrying about the touch pad sound waking the dead :/
    How do you change the sound to a vibration? Thanks!!!
    My notification doesn't work for me as it conflicts with TXT Manager (which I like better!) and the volume with this phone is a BIG issue, today I missed Timepiece going off as the volume was too low... and there's no way to differentiate sounds as the thread creator mentioned. With my Treo I had applications that sorted these problems. My vote to sound: B-