Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    an nes emulator popped up on preware, im not too sure how to use it. it installs on the pre as a linux application. anyone know how to properly use this emulator??
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thenoan View Post
    an nes emulator popped up on preware, im not too sure how to use it. it installs on the pre as a linux application. anyone know how to properly use this emulator??
    I would also like to know this if anyone has any idea.

Thanks
    Without checking it out myself, I'm assuming its the ARM port of FCEux, meant to run in a virtual framebuffer, not Luna... I could be all kindsa wrong, but thats just my hunch.
    my understandig is that the creator does not visit precentral. He uses the webos iirc, I think. The emulator requires you to shut luna down, meaning while your playing games no calls, notifications....nothing "pre". For that reason its not appealing to myself.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    my understandig is that the creator does not visit precentral. He uses the webos iirc, I think. The emulator requires you to shut luna down, meaning while your playing games no calls, notifications....nothing "pre". For that reason its not appealing to myself.
    I agree I wouldn't want an nes emulator on my pre if I lose my pre's phone functions while playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by thenoan View Post
    I agree I wouldn't want an nes emulator on my pre if I lose my pre's phone **nctions while playing.
    ^^^^^ i guess you cant say **nctions??? ***
    My HTC Evo Is Great...