Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbpreston View Post
    very nice app. Not a big deal, but would love to be able to go directly to a specific verse instead of scrolling w/in a chapter.
    Ya that would be helpful, but it is better than what was available before.
    Loving my Pixi. Yes I am a guy and own a Pixi, get over it.

FYI, if you recompile from the LDSTech SVN you get a version 1.0.2 ipk which has the past 4 General Conferences. I'm not sure if they have fixed the missing portions of the Gospel Principles manual.
    Any word on whether or not we can open multiple cards in this app any time soon? It is a hassle switch back and forth from the manual to scriptures, how about leveraging the multi task beauty of webOS?
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS
    I agree with japomani's last post about opening multiple cards, but any chance this app is being written for webos 3? The small card view on a 10" touchpad is humorous. I would love to be able to utilize all 10" of the screen to read scriptures.

I'd be willing to help out with funds if necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by sf_basilix View Post
    I agree with japomani's last post about opening multiple cards, but any chance this app is being written for webos 3? The small card view on a 10" touchpad is humorous. I would love to be able to utilize all 10" of the screen to read scriptures.

I'd be willing to help out with funds if necessary.
    I would be very interested in a scaled-up version of LDS Scriptures for Touchpad. I also agree with the multiple card comments - as I have wanted to do this on multiple occasions.
    According to the forums over at tech.lds.org a fullscreen ToughPad compatible app is in testing in preparation for App Catalog submission. I just did a palm package from the website and it generated a 1.0.4 ipk. Not sure what has been added.

The link: https://tech.lds.org/forum/showthrea...-Touchpad-apps
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHui623 View Post
    According to the forums over at tech.lds.org a fullscreen ToughPad compatible app is in testing in preparation for App Catalog submission. I just did a palm package from the website and it generated a 1.0.4 ipk. Not sure what has been added.

The link: https://tech.lds.org/forum/showthrea...-Touchpad-apps
    Thanks for sharing that find! Where were you able to download the SVN? I can't find the trunk. I would love to download and build it to test it.
    Once someone has built it could we get the ipk?
    OK, I have built the ipk for the Touchpad (webos v3.0.2) . If anyone needs it, just let me know. It's about 39MB. Just PM me and I will send it to you.

Just note: I am not affiliated with the church tech department, so this is a use at your own risk program until they release the program publicly in the app catalog! Also, do not contact the church if there are problems - this is likely not going to be their final build!
    Last edited by sf_basilix; 08/30/2011 at 05:05 PM.
    The 1.0.4 ipk adds a music section, including both regular and children's hymns.

Also, not sure if this existed before, but there is an option to save your reading location. Different from the bookmark feature. And you can create and save your own study topics.
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    I'm interested in a copy of the ipk.
    I suggested this before, but I would really like to see cards implemented in this app. Put the lesson in one card, scriptures in another, much easier than jumping back and forth!

Better yet, make it glympse friendly, put the scriptures in one frame, the lesson next to it in another,
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS
    Quote Originally Posted by japomani View Post
    I suggested this before, but I would really like to see cards implemented in this app. Put the lesson in one card, scriptures in another, much easier than jumping back and forth!

Better yet, make it glympse friendly, put the scriptures in one frame, the lesson next to it in another,
    I believe their working on that in future releases, as I came across that in the roadmap.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345