Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
  1.    #121  
    A few people have been resetting their Pres and needing new activation codes. For now, just email me. I will be automating this process in the future.
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Very cool how you got it working on the regular screen but not worth the $1.99 asking price. I also like the 'donation' instead of 'charging', lol.

I tried the 'free' version and its alright, but I am not throwing money down on this app just yet. Still feels a little beta to me. But a really cool way to attach the widgets the Hero has so cool.
  3.    #123  
    Hey everyone,

Got a new update coming tomorrow... Be sure to upgrade for more frequent updates and a whole bunch of new features...
    This afternoon I started having an odd problem. I still get the weather data, but the background image is (I guess the default) grey. Some backgrounds work ("Lightning Storm"), but most do not. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I currently have build 206.

???
  5.    #125  
    Version 1.04 (build 325) of Weatherman is now available! Be sure to upgrade Weatherman on your Palm Pre to take advantage of a host of new features and refinements. If you are upgrading Weatherman on your phone no re-activation is needed.

A complete list of changes is available here:
    WizardApps Weatherman v1.04 build 325
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    The updates sound great. I installed the new version but it's not showing the Time Last Updated. I set the option to on and even tried rebooting the phone. The new backgrounds didn't show up until the reboot.

The other thing I noticed is the weather alert. This is the first time I've seen it and there's no way to find out what the alert is. The bottom of the screen says "Sat, 4:16:00 to Sat, 6:30:10" I assume that's supposed to be 4pm to 6:30pm, but it doesn't all fit. Some way to click for the alert details or a ticker or something would be great.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    This is a little off topic but it's how I like to use this app. When on the touchstone, how do you get the desktop (this app in this case) to stay visible. Ideally, I'd like it to stay on all the time, but that doesn't seem possible. Sometime the screen goes to clock lock and the background is visible, but I don't know how to make it do that. Anybody know?
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Any chance of redoing that fugly moon graphic?

Another feature that would be nice: have the moon graphic change with the lunar phase.
    Quote Originally Posted by chodaboy View Post
    This afternoon I started having an odd problem. I still get the weather data, but the background image is (I guess the default) grey. Some backgrounds work ("Lightning Storm"), but most do not. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I currently have build 206.

???
    OK, now it is working again. Hmm. My area was under a Severe Weather Alert during the time the background was not working. Related?
  10.    #130  
    Quote Originally Posted by chodaboy View Post
    OK, now it is working again. Hmm. My area was under a Severe Weather Alert during the time the background was not working. Related?
    Possibly... I will look into it.
    thank you for implementing the time like I asked I am very happy about that! But the time does not show..I have tried everything except for deleting and reinstalling... I am afraid I may need to reactivate. I did get the saturday time that was mentioned above right after the install but it went away after the first refresh. I am also very happy you lowered the time to one hour and fixed the gps. This is coming along nicely, thank you and I am looking forward to hopefully having calendar interation.
    Quote Originally Posted by TIWizard View Post
    Hey everyone,

Got a new update coming tomorrow... Be sure to upgrade for more frequent updates and a whole bunch of new features...
    hi. great app. are you plannind to do the same thing for an agenda app for the pre?
    Any plans on user being able to use while using there own wallpaper?
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    It seems when there is a weather alert, the Time Updated is not displayed. It happened yesterday and again this morning. Once the alert past, the time displayed again.
  15.    #135  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeking View Post
    It seems when there is a weather alert, the Time Updated is not displayed. It happened yesterday and again this morning. Once the alert past, the time displayed again.
    Thanks for the bug report. I will look into it.
    Agreed with others. It's not a donation it's a payment.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by g33kgirl View Post
    Agreed with others. It's not a donation it's a payment.
    Call it whatever you like, it's optional, so what's the problem?
  18.    #138  
    I have updated the server code to show the updated time when a severe weather alert is active.

In addition I have tested the app on WebOS 1.2 without any problems.
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    I'll echo the opinion of others - like the application but as long as it runs on the main screen I'm not interested . Why would anyone want to stare at weather conditions on their screen 24/7 is beyond me.
  20.    #140  
    I optimized the server side code a bit... I am also trying to automate the activation code reset process.
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast