Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsondm2 View Post
    I second the request to be able to use our own wallpaper - but still like the app - except it appears your server locked/crashed - as i keep getting error messages and it won't update at all....
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i can not bring up the weather card and keeps giving me this error ??
    Uh oh :/

I am looking into it now... It looks like my icons got messed up somehow. Thanks for posting the screenshot, it is very helpful.
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    same
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtemple33 View Post
    same
    I am working on it right now. Seems like a lot of people are trying to access the page, and the service is giving TOO_MANY_CONCURRENT_CONNECTIONS errors.
    yep yep thats it - the same error i'm getting

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TIWizard View Post
    I am working on it right now. Seems like a lot of people are trying to access the page, and the service is giving TOO_MANY_CONCURRENT_CONNECTIONS errors.
    Thanks! I'm getting the error too. I also second the request to integrate with agenda.
    kool glad i could help you fix the issues now lol !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by TIWizard View Post
    everything ok ?????
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  8.    #28  
    everything ok ?????
    I am currently dealing with some server side issues... The huge interest for the program overwhelmed the server.

As of now, forecasts are working fine. Current conditions will not be displayed right now.
    i can NOT even get my weather to show on my pre lol never mind the weather ha ha, all it shows is the mode page or whatever you call it lol.
    Last edited by Shadavis08; 09/20/2009 at 10:03 PM.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    I second the need for RADAR. Really it is essential. Weather satellite imagery would be nice also. And with all the talk about wallpaper...if the app is going to use its own backgrounds, they should change with the current weather and time of day.
    Why not use a public website to cache the data, like weather.com?

--James
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Why not use a public website to cache the data, like weather.com?

--James
    I am working on caching right now... Hopefully a fix is out soon. I will try and get it out tonight, but I am on the West Coast.
    TIWizard, Is there any possibility of calender integration? I miss my today screen from my blackberry soo much, lol. Please say yes!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Runningwarrior08 View Post
    TIWizard, Is there any possibility of calender integration? I miss my today screen from my blackberry soo much, lol. Please say yes!!
    DUDE! if you could integrate calendar, you would rock! The thing i miss most is Intelliscreen on my iphone (now an overpriced ipod). I guess its similar to the today screen on the BB, or the 2day screen on the Treos. You would be a hero of many if you could hook that up.

So, Pleeeasse say yes!!
    Agree adding a calendar feature would make this totally insane!!

Can't wait to try this some more.
  16. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Will you cut it out with this donate-ware bull****? Either it's free and its in the homebrew catalog, or it's a paid app with all of the benefits that comes with it in the app catalog.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    If he wants to charge for it, it's his app and his option. Nobody is forcing (or even asking) you to pay anything. Enjoy.
  18.    #38  
    Thanks for the overwhelming interest in Weatherman. It definitely caught us off guard. We have updated both our application and server software. We believe these changes should take care of the timeout issues many of you have experienced today.

Anyone who downloaded the app earlier today should make sure that you update to the latest version available from the homebrew app catalog. The current version is build 206.

For those who have already donated and activated their software, updating the software should not affect your application. However, if it does, simply reuse your activation code that was provided by email or feel free to contact me at Weatherman@WizardApps.net.

Thanks again everyone for your amazing support and interest in Weatherman.
    Thank you so much for a great product! Sent my donation in and appreciate your hard work.

Wishlist for changes -

- Option to use your own wallpaper
    - option to have a calender appt feed
    - add somewhere on screen the time and date of last refresh
    - radar might be too much since you are doing this as a 'capture' type app and then taking the wallpaper's place - don't know if the palm allows active buttons on the wallpaper - but - if you added the option in the app itself, when you launch the app there is a button that would display weather that is up to the minute when you press - people might like that.

all in all an outstanding program - thank you thank you!

Update: The program just did its auto refresh and now shows the sun instead of the moon (its 12:02 am here) Hit refresh manually three times and it still shows the sun.
    Last edited by wilsondm2; 09/21/2009 at 12:03 AM. Reason: adding update
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Maybe I missing something, but it only gives me the option to refresh every 3 hours.
    Also the background won't change. Any ideas?
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast