1.    #1  
    I just updated to 09.12 from the App Catalog...

So far the only change i see is that you can scroll back to previously played songs to set preferences (thumbsup/down etc)
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    I was able to scroll back and thumbs up/down previous songs in the last version, so I really don't know what's new. Maybe just stability/bug fixes?

EDIT: Looks like you can view your stations by date or alphabetically now, that's new, right?
  3.    #3  
    Is there a change log anywhere?
    Neither one of those features are new.
    I hope this fixes the problem where Pandora seems to suck battery like no other when it is open but paused.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    i do to
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Does anyone else have extra apps in the app catalog. just notice. I can't load them, but there is more than 50, but the counter only says 50
    I am still getting a 36% drain per hour with Pandora open but paused. Bummer.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Quote Originally Posted by dresupreme View Post
    Does anyone else have extra apps in the app catalog. just notice. I can't load them, but there is more than 50, but the counter only says 50
    Most recent only displays the last 50 apps added or updated. To see a complete list, at this point you need to do that by browsing per category.
    Anyone find a changelog?
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    What's your drain like when it's playing?

I haven't checked recently, but I remember seeing about 5% drain per hour when playing and screen off. Certainly nothing more than 10%.
    Just curious, but have you tried AccuRadio and measured it's battery drain?
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    I had a feeling Pandora drained the battery MUCH quicker when it was paused, but how much more it drains is nuts! That is almost double what it drains per hour when playing, at least from my testing.
    Quote Originally Posted by thermodynamic View Post
    What's your drain like when it's playing?

I haven't checked recently, but I remember seeing about 5% drain per hour when playing and screen off. Certainly nothing more than 10%.
    11% using WiFi
    18% using EVDO
    11% using WiFi
    18% using EVDO
    I'll see if I can test mine soon, and I'll let you know my drain.