Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hey guys, curious where this project is now. I really need an app like this. Appreciate any update you can provide.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I don't know who the dev is for Milez, but you might check it out, still in HomeBrew I think, I use it now, quite capable.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    I don't know who the dev is for Milez, but you might check it out, still in HomeBrew I think, I use it now, quite capable.
    Thanks for the note - I will give it a try.
    Bruce
    I don't mean to take any credit away from the hard working devs but I log my mileage information on Fuelly.com. I recently found this website from a car forum and it meets everyone one of my mileage tracking needs. It even has a great mobile site for inputting data from a smartphone right at the gas station (m.fuelly.com).

Example of some of the information available is MPG (obviously), price/mile, total spent on gas, etc.

You can see an example of the type of information that is logged at my Fuelly page.
    Short Yellow Bus (Audi S4) | Fuelly
    Quote Originally Posted by cohoman View Post
    A mileage app is next on my list for development. Is there anything you specifically want to see in such an app? I'm currently planning to do the following:

1) Handle multiple vehicles
    2) User enters start/end mileage or total miles per excursion
    3) Past excursions are stored with total mileage so they can easily be recalled
    4) Export to CSV and HTML file format

Anything else?
    I don't know why no-one else is saying this: but a mileage log NEEDS to use GPS. THat's what makes using your phone worth it. If you just enter the odometer info on your phone you might as well just use a piece of paper.

I would love a mileage tracker that used GPS to log my miles.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12