Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    When I do the "Switch Keyboard" option, I see something different in the keyboard area, but I can't quite figure out what it is. What does this option do?

Also, what does the button that looks like a person do? It seems to act like the "Home" button.
    Haven't had classic on for a while, but doesn't that just show the image of the hardware keyboard that coorespond to the buttons?
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    Haven't had classic on for a while, but doesn't that just show the image of the hardware keyboard that coorespond to the buttons?
    When I do that, I see on top of the keyboard area the following keys:

Q, D, T, B, K, P, return, and the orange button.

I don't see a full keyboard. Am I supposed to?
    It just shows you which key commands correspond to which on-screen buttons... I'm not sure if it allows the key commands, or if they're always active and just shows it to you.
    just to revive this old thread

switch keyboard allows you to toggle between using the pre or pixi's keyboard as a D-pad or the hard keys ( Q, D, T, B, K, P, return, and the orange button) and using it the keyboard as an input device for letters...

is there a shortcut for this? i mean, so i don't have to flick thru preferences to get the switch keyboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnj2803 View Post
    just to revive this old thread

switch keyboard allows you to toggle between using the pre or pixi's keyboard as a D-pad or the hard keys ( Q, D, T, B, K, P, return, and the orange button) and using it the keyboard as an input device for letters...

is there a shortcut for this? i mean, so i don't have to flick thru preferences to get the switch keyboard.
    Sure its where it says abc check it out here Customer Support - MotionApps

Tapping abc switches keyboard. Cheers johnj2803!
    Last edited by Classic by MotionApps; 02/23/2010 at 04:43 AM. Reason: spelling emulation failed
    Follow us on Twitter

Hang out with us on Facebook

Stay Tuned with news and updates on our blog