Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Love the progress! I can't figure out what the little button in the lower right is for. Not the + but the thing that looks like a little pencil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeking View Post
    Love the progress! I can't figure out what the little button in the lower right is for. Not the + but the thing that looks like a little pencil.
    Download the quick event homebrew app. The little button launches that app: extremely useful as quick event is fast way to add calendar events
    Coming along very nicely on this Application! Thanks. This is very useful!
    i love the integration with Quick Event!! Thank you!

This app is progressing really nicely. I have 2 suggestions that I think would makethis even more awesome than it already is:

1) rather than having a square block of calendar color at the end of each row, make the whole row's background the calendar color.

2) use the space currently occupied by the calendar color square to provide a way to open and edit that event.

3) have a single-click on the event text take users to the day vie of that event
  5.    #145  
    Version 0.3.5 uploaded

Adds:

- option to Hide Past Events
    - refresh every 5 minutes
    - option for number of days to display
    - show current date in Agenda header
    - use BOLD font for events
    - updated calendar and Quick Event icons
    - tap event to edit in Calendar
    Amazing Update haeffb!

Thanks for all of your hard work on this.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Looking great!! Lots of work getting done even when your trying to calm everyone down... Thanks Again.
    It looks really great. The only thing that stops me from replacing the Palm calendar is that the icon doesn't show the current day. It is really useful to turn on my Pre and see today's day right away. Could that be done?
    Holy Smoke Batman, This app is great, I keep thinking that it is done but here you go and take it the next level with every update. Functionality this works great, it would be nice if the option was there to change the wallpaper and font color, purely cosmetics though. I don't know what else you could do to this.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I don't know what else you could do to this.
    Why, add Tasks of course!

This app is rediculous in its awesomeness.
    I'd like to see an option to hide the header. It takes up a lot of room at the top. I'd rather it not be there, so I could see more event without scrolling. Other than that, it looks awesome!
  12. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    very cool! thanks for making this possible.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    I love the "hide past event" option but is it possible for the time to expire before it hides? For example if an event is from 1p-2p I would like for the event to hide at 2, not at 1.
  14. lvd
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    wonderful job, developed really quickly from basic alpha version to full-featured and useful app
    Quote Originally Posted by rigo View Post
    I love the "hide past event" option but is it possible for the time to expire before it hides? For example if an event is from 1p-2p I would like for the event to hide at 2, not at 1.
    Yes, can you make it so that the event only goes away after the End Time has passed, instead of the start time?
  16.    #156  
    Quote Originally Posted by byrdley20 View Post
    Yes, can you make it so that the event only goes away after the End Time has passed, instead of the start time?
    Yes, I can do that in the next version.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    It looks really great. The only thing that stops me from replacing the Palm calendar is that the icon doesn't show the current day. It is really useful to turn on my Pre and see today's day right away. Could that be done?
    I agree 100% with this.

Great app by the way. Needed this since day one.
  18.    #158  
    You guys are never satisfied!

Version 0.4.0 uploaded.

adds:

- Preference to specify Calendars to display/hide
    - Icon updates to show current date each day at midnight.

(Currently will also run Agenda at midnight - Consider it a feature, your agenda will be waiting for you each morning when you wake up. I'm working to figure out how to keep the app from running....)

The icon update is a difficult feature to test - I'm usually not up at midnight. And I only get one chance to test each day. Please post any bugs you see!
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    You guys are never satisfied!

Version 0.4.0 uploaded.

adds:

- Preference to specify Calendars to display/hide
    - Icon updates to show current date each day at midnight.

(Currently will also run Agenda at midnight - Consider it a feature, your agenda will be waiting for you each morning when you wake up. I'm working to figure out how to keep the app from running....)

The icon update is a difficult feature to test - I'm usually not up at midnight. And I only get one chance to test each day. Please post any bugs you see!
    WOW! The icon now shows today's day!!! This is amazing..!!! I don't know how you manage to do this, but I love it! The only things though is that it would be nice if that number would be a bit bigger on the icon if it is not too much to ask, but it looks AWESOME!! Thanks!
  20.    #160  
    I think I have now covered most of the major features. There are still a number of items on my to-do list, but this should be a pretty functional app now.

I am going to take some time off from adding features and focus on clean up and optimization of the code. If you'd like to see additional features, feel free to suggest them - it just may take a little longer before they're implemented. If a feature has already been suggested, it's likely already on my list, but more votes might make it a higher priority.

If you like and use Agenda, feel free to click the donate button in the first post. It's not required, I started this project because I wanted an Agenda app and I wanted to learn more about WebOS Programming, not as a profit-making endeavor. On the other hand, I have put in quite a few hours on this. The wife is getting a little...annoyed...with the lack of attention she's gotten over the past couple of weeks. Maybe if y'all get her something pretty, she'll let me work on other stuff...
Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast