Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    THis is a great app: palm should just buy it from the developer and place it in the next webos update. Considering how slow the regular calendar is at rendering this is a must have IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    The + button takes you to the calendar screen. My Photoshop skills are non-existent so I used one of the default icons...

I'm researching whether it's possible to have calendar open to a specific say or event. So far - no luck.
    This would be a great add along with somehow integrating the quick event app. Even a button to load quick event on the bottom of the app would be sweet
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    So it's true that you don't have any access to the lock screen. However, you do have access to changing the wallpaper. So the answer to getting an agenda on the lock screen is duplicating the wallpaper file, writing the agenda to it as an image, and then setting the system wallpaper to the new one with the agenda on it. No memory or performance impacts.

If there is a system event for being locked/unlocked, you could even switch the wallpaper back to regular on unlock.

So there's your million dollar idea. I hope Agenda stays free!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer10 View Post
    a button to load quick event on the bottom of the app would be sweet
    +1
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by asatyss View Post
    +1
    Quick event button!
    +1
  6.    #126  
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryG View Post
    Quick event button!
    +1
    I will add a pref to show Quick Event button in addition to calendar button.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I will add a pref to show Quick Event button in addition to calendar button.
    @haeffb - You rock!

(I'm not dating myself too much, am I?)

Thanks,

-JerryG
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    The + button takes you to the calendar screen. My Photoshop skills are non-existent so I used one of the default icons...

I'm researching whether it's possible to have calendar open to a specific say or event. So far - no luck.
    yeah to the go to event. that would make it even "awesomer"
    Best app i have seen!! Replaces slow palm calendar with fast event list.

I agree that if there is a way to make clicking on the event take you to the edit screen in the calendar, that would be great, and a button to open QuickEvent also would be great, to avoid entering the calendar program as much as possible.

Thanks again for doing this!
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    nice application , could be added to agenda that can synchronize my contacts birthday...
    Well done. This is very handy!
  12.    #132  
    Version 0.3.3 uploaded.

Adds preference for adding icon for launching Quick Event from the command menu.

Also, I haven't tested this yet, but d00heden has found a way to launch calendar with a specific date OR event. More features to come!

Please find d00heden and THANK him! Without his info, Agenda would not be.
    Nice looking. Haven't used it yet, but will if 1.2 doesn't improve things with the calendar.

I think Palm meant for an agenda like experience when swiping day by day, but the lag kills it.
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    Suggestion / request
    I think it would be good to have a point of reference when looking at the agenda screen. In other words maybe at the top show the present day and date of the week.
    Also it would be nice to have the option to just show appointments (including location) up to any length of time up to like 30 days in advance. GREAT program!!!!
    Last edited by hiyo; 09/17/2009 at 09:46 PM.
    Am I missing something? I can't get Agenda to recognize the game entries that Sports Calender created in the Palm calender. I would love to use this app with those kinds of entries without having to enter them individually.
    John
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Version 0.3.3 uploaded.

Adds preference for adding icon for launching Quick Event from the command menu.

Also, I haven't tested this yet, but d00heden has found a way to launch calendar with a specific date OR event. More features to come!

Please find d00heden and THANK him! Without his info, Agenda would not be.
    Thanks to both of you! I like that Quick Event/Calendar launch button "dock" (?).

Cheers,

-JerryG
  17.    #137  
    Quote Originally Posted by sonjohn1 View Post
    Am I missing something? I can't get Agenda to recognize the game entries that Sports Calender created in the Palm calender. I would love to use this app with those kinds of entries without having to enter them individually.
    John
    SportsCalendar events show up on my Agenda (i.e. Furman @ Missouri Tigers).

Do you have SportsCalendar set to "Display in all Views" in Calendar?
  18.    #138  
    Version 0.3.4 uploaded.

Adds preference for number of days to display in Agenda.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    This has quickly become my favorite app. Thank you for your work and for being so responsive to suggestions.

I have a couple requests that I think would make it even better:

1. Add an preference to hide events that have already occurred
    2. Add an preference to show days without any events (maybe say something like "No events)
    3. The ability to swipe to delete events (not as important but would be very useful for me)

Thanks!
    Neat looking app, thanks! And go Mizzou too!
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast