Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Another suggestion:

Have it refresh itself every 12 hours (or whatever time period) so that as a day passes that day is removed from the Agenda.

Not sure if this is possible, but I am lazy and I keep the card open all the time, so it would be nice to not have to hit refresh to get yesterday's appointments off the screen.

I still love the product. Add a donation button somewhere, people are dying to give you money...
    This app quickly became one of my favorites thus far. Thanks!
    I really enjoy this app and I get more use from this app then the original calendar on the pre, Iím officially a fan thanks for the app. There are some things I would like to see add, I really would like to put this on the main menu bar (or whatever we are calling it), the only thing stopping me is it doesnít give me a live date and it also would help if I clicked on the item in my schedule and it give me my notes or take me to my calendar for that schedule. But the main thing I would like to see is a live date.
    just downloaded it, and it is awesome!!!!
    This application is sitting in my launch bar taking the place of my calendar. So nice to open and know right away what is going on for the day and week without waiting forever!! Great application. I have two requests. One has been requested and that is to add the ability of adding events. The other is I really liked the last version where it stated what calendar the event belonged to. I know you have replaced it with the colors, which is great, but I forget what color belongs to which calendar and it was great having the wording right there. Could that be added back in? Maybe another preference, like do you want it yes no and have the ability to select?

Thanks again for one of the best applications!
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    I like the suggestion of having an option to have an appointment not be shown once the time has passed.

Quote Originally Posted by asatyss View Post
    Another suggestion:

Have it refresh itself every 12 hours (or whatever time period) so that as a day passes that day is removed from the Agenda.

Not sure if this is possible, but I am lazy and I keep the card open all the time, so it would be nice to not have to hit refresh to get yesterday's appointments off the screen.

I still love the product. Add a donation button somewhere, people are dying to give you money...
  7.    #107  
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    This is a great app, thanks...but is there any way to add a preference to "Show All Calendars" vs "Show all Visible Calendars"? there are some calendars that I do not show by default in my calendar, but would really love to add to this app.

does that make sense? thanks!
    Yes, it makes sense. And should be easy. But, unfortunately it's impossible. The Calendar API does not send calendar events from Calendars that are turned off in Calendar. If that makes sense. If you don't display them in Calendar, they can't show up in Agenda.
  8.    #108  
    Quote Originally Posted by rigo View Post
    I like the suggestion of having an option to have an appointment not be shown once the time has passed.
    So do I. This is definitely on the list of future features.
  9.    #109  
    Donations - Since many have requested a donate button, I've added one in the initial post in this thread. If you feel you must, go ahead and click the button. I'm not requesting donations. Agenda is free. It cannot be included in Palm's App Catalog with the current SDK limitations. Maybe someday it will be included if the API's change.

Do NOT donate expecting additional features. I might get bored with WebOS and simply stop developing. Do NOT donate expecting the pace of development to speed up. This is strictly a spare time project. I work on it when I can and the amount of effort I can put forth varies greatly. If you donate, understand that you're doing it because you like what Agenda does today, not because of what you want it to be tomorrow. No warranties, expressed or implied. Donations will NOT move your requests up on the to-do list!

That being said, and if I haven't completely scared you off of donating, feel free to go to the first post and click that silly button.

Edit to add: If you're that into donating, d00heden and remix2000 deserve some love as well.
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    The other is I really liked the last version where it stated what calendar the event belonged to. I know you have replaced it with the colors, which is great, but I forget what color belongs to which calendar and it was great having the wording right there. Could that be added back in? Maybe another preference, like do you want it yes no and have the ability to select?
    Yeah. I do the same thing. A pref would be awesome.
  11.    #111  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbodner View Post
    Yeah. I do the same thing. A pref would be awesome.
    Ok. Version 0.3.2 uploaded with a pref for "Show Calendar Name." You can't turn the color icons off. Yet.
    Just some more encouragement. You have really hit upon a huge need and have already solved a good chuck of it. Hope you keep up the great work!
    Not sure if this has been asked for, but I would like to click on an appointment in Agenda! and it open in the calendar.

Great work on a fantastic app!! No more need for a "today" screen!
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Is there any way to have agenda show when i press the power button on my phone. Normally it shows a faded pic of my background. I would love to have it just show my agenda.
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    Ok. Version 0.3.2 uploaded with a pref for "Show Calendar Name." You can't turn the color icons off. Yet.
    That's awesome. This has literally become my most used app on my phone. great work.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Originally Posted by rigo
    So do I. This is definitely on the list of future features.
    I'd appreciate it if this could be controlled by a preference. I use the calendar in lieu of the Tasks app (because of it's various failings (to be kind...).

And I'd like to see what I need to go back to, if need be.

Thanks Much,

-JerryG
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Definitely my favorite and most used app, THE ONE missing feature I was waiting for and also made me hesitate wether to stick with the Pre or not.

Can't wait for the autorefresh, and I strongly second the motion that it would be that much more awesome (if not impossible) if the agenda could be on the background when phone is locked (when the power button is pressed); or failing that if it could be launched when pressing that otherwise fairly useless button that opens the launcher...

One last thing: maybe a third 'button'/'icon' in the agenda to launch the weekly view in calendar?

Great work and thank you so much!
    Mizzou-RAH, haeffb. Another feature suggestion:

Anyway to put a go-to-Calendar-App button on Agenda's screen? With that, and the ability to click on an event and edit it directly in Agenda or Calendar, this could become the main Calendar app for our quick launch bars.

Thanks! Great work!
    Yes, it makes sense. And should be easy. But, unfortunately it's impossible. The Calendar API does not send calendar events from Calendars that are turned off in Calendar. If that makes sense. If you don't display them in Calendar, they can't show up in Agenda.

thanks anyway! Hopefully, Palm will refine their Calendar APIs to allow this in the future!
  20.    #120  
    Quote Originally Posted by goldyman View Post
    Mizzou-RAH, haeffb. Another feature suggestion:

Anyway to put a go-to-Calendar-App button on Agenda's screen? With that, and the ability to click on an event and edit it directly in Agenda or Calendar, this could become the main Calendar app for our quick launch bars.

Thanks! Great work!
    The + button takes you to the calendar screen. My Photoshop skills are non-existent so I used one of the default icons...

I'm researching whether it's possible to have calendar open to a specific say or event. So far - no luck.