Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    You need to change the description. Right now it reads "This is a proof-of-concept alpha version. " I do not think this is accurate as you have gone well beyond a mere proof of concept and it certainly feels like more than alpha. Nice job.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    @haeffb -

Thanks again!

-JerryG
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    This is awesome! One of the major things I have been missing from my Treo. Thanks so much!
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Where is the Donation Button. This App needs to be supported.
    I know a few mentioned it earlier but clicking on an event should lead to the calendar event itself. I host calls all day with the same label and seeing the different participants is necessary.

Awesome app though I love it. It's literally on my home screen alongside text/web/camera.
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    Been waiting for a good agenda app. What are the chances of seeing this be able to interact with and put upcoming appointments on the lock screen? That's the functionality I need.

This is a step in the right direction for sure, but I would LOVE to know about upcoming appointments without remembering to open up an application and check periodically.
  7.    #87  
    Version 0.3.1 uploaded.

Adds colored icon to indicate event's originating calendar
    --(removed calendar name from display)
    Adds preference option to show event location
    Adds end time to display (haven't even begun to think about events that span days...)
  8.    #88  
    Some other info:

1) I don't think that it's possible to display Attendees - they are not included in the info available from Calendar
    2) I have no way of interacting with the lock screen - this doesn't appear possible without hacking WebOS. Same for adding agenda view to Calendar.
    3) At present, I have no way to launch Calendar to a specific day or event. I can't find documentation/information on how to pass parameters to Calendar.
    4) I'm pretty satisfied with the current system of showing all events from calendars that are set to display in All Calendars view of Calendar. I'm reconsidering whether the ability to select calendars for display in Agenda is necessary. At minimum, it's now a much lower priority for me.

Thoughts, comments, suggestions?
    Hey this is a great app, I have replaced my calendar with this app. This by far is awesome.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    Some other info:

1) I don't think that it's possible to display Attendees - they are not included in the info available from Calendar
    2) I have no way of interacting with the lock screen - this doesn't appear possible without hacking WebOS. Same for adding agenda view to Calendar.
    3) At present, I have no way to launch Calendar to a specific day or event. I can't find documentation/information on how to pass parameters to Calendar.
    4) I'm pretty satisfied with the current system of showing all events from calendars that are set to display in All Calendars view of Calendar. I'm reconsidering whether the ability to select calendars for display in Agenda is necessary. At minimum, it's now a much lower priority for me.

Thoughts, comments, suggestions?
    haeffb,
    I love this APP!!! I'm simple and can never think of anything to add to the program until after it's added. I only have two suggestions. Is it possible to integrate the native lame tasks to your agenda?
    And my 2nd suggestion/question, like so many others here is WHERE is the donate button?
    Thanks again for a great app!!
    Charles
    This is a great app, thanks...but is there any way to add a preference to "Show All Calendars" vs "Show all Visible Calendars"? there are some calendars that I do not show by default in my calendar, but would really love to add to this app.

does that make sense? thanks!
    Thanks for the application and updates!
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    I'm very much not a WebOS programmer, so I might be talking out of orifices I ought not to, but couldn't you send a dashboard notification of the next X number of appointments as if you were a program with messages to display? I know that incoming messages and such show up on the lock screen, I was under the impression that all notifications did, maybe not?

There are definitely times I'd love this...when I go to full calendar view, I like having the weather from Google there, but in the Agenda list, I'd love to be able to hide it, or at least have it show up in a way that makes it easier to scan the actual appointments, maybe the weather calendar justified to the right instead of the left? But just being able to turn it off in Agenda but leave it visible in Calendar would be great :-)

--A
    [

There are definitely times I'd love this...when I go to full calendar view, I like having the weather from Google there, but in the Agenda list, I'd love to be able to hide it, or at least have it show up in a way that makes it easier to scan the actual appointments, maybe the weather calendar justified to the right instead of the left? But just being able to turn it off in Agenda but leave it visible in Calendar would be great :-)

How do you display the weather in the Calendar? I must have missed something.

--A[/QUOTE]
    Laissez Faire
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    How do you display the weather in the Calendar? I must have missed something.
    --A
    You have to go into your Google Calendar settings and add it as an additional Calendar.

@SoundGuyAndy -

You can stop the weather from displaying in Agenda, by turning off the "Add All Day Events" button (displays as "NO"), in Preferences.

@haeffb - THANKS AGAIN!

HTH,

-JerryG
    [QUOTE=JerryG;1897270]You have to go into your Google Calendar settings and add it as an additional Calendar.

Sorry -- I can't find it.
    Laissez Faire
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    Sorry -- I can't find it.
    calendar.google.com
    Settings, General tab
    Show weather based on my location. Pick F or C.

This should add the weather calendar to your "Other Calendars" list (left of screen).
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Nice Tip Thx.

I'm sure you've heard it before. (funny how pushy we get w/ these generous app developers!) but integrating "tasks" and the ability to turn off palm profile would make this super custom for ME!

Love what you are doing. Thanks for all the effort!
    You should remove the "Agenda!" title bar. This would give additional room to show entries without having to scroll. Plus, the menu already says Agenda, so no need to have it twice. Other than that, looks great so far!
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by byrdley20 View Post
    You should remove the "Agenda!" title bar. This would give additional room to show entries without having to scroll. Plus, the menu already says Agenda, so no need to have it twice. Other than that, looks great so far!
    +1
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast