Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28333435363738
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    At NYC Dev Day, they implied that there could/would be a standalone app. the problem is that the Agenda view in exhibition is a bit lacking in features.

If anything, I would LOVE for someone (haeffb, perhaps?!?) to see how the Exhibition app reads the calendars and then modify the Agenda app for 2.1! I would be happy to donate some money for this. In fact, I will commit a $25 bounty for anyone to get the Agenda app (or one with similar functionality) working in webOS 2.x. Anyone else want to add to that?
    Just wanted to report back that I have paid my $25 to MetaView. His AgendaZ app is at a point where it can do just about everything the old Agenda app could do. I find it a little slower than Agenda, but not too bad.
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    Just wanted to report back that I have paid my $25 to MetaView. His AgendaZ app is at a point where it can do just about everything the old Agenda app could do. I find it a little slower than Agenda, but not too bad.
    Not nearly as good looking either, imo. I am still holding out hope this app gets an update.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28333435363738