Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2732333435363738 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    any news on this. 2.1 without be able to search in calendar is worse then 1.4.5
    To search the calendar, why not use Google Calendar Search by Vivalv Software. Look for it in the catalogue. It is a must-have app to search calendar entries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quintus View Post
    To search the calendar, why not use Google Calendar Search by Vivalv Software. Look for it in the catalogue. It is a must-have app to search calendar entries.
    correct if you use google only,
    but the sweets of webos synergy is that you can have multiple calendar accounts and agenda searched through all of them (i know that this was done with unofficial api). So this solution is for the google users only.
    oh well my just new into the 2.1 business and MetaView seems to have already adressed this issue:

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ar-search.html

This is also a great thread to see what the community is like: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post2978032
    precentral's download links for Agenda seem to be broken. Anybody know what's going on?

Edit:
    Actually, I think all of Precentral's homebrew download links are busted. I'll start a new thread.
    Last edited by stickb0y; 07/08/2011 at 03:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by stickb0y View Post
    precentral's download links for Agenda seem to be broken. Anybody know what's going on?

Edit:
    Actually, I think all of Precentral's homebrew download links are busted. I'll start a new thread.
    The links on preware are not busted. HP disabled the App Catalog, beta, and web distribution feeds. No feeds, nothing for preware to load, no listing in preware.
  6.    #726  
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    The links on preware are not busted. HP disabled the App Catalog, beta, and web distribution feeds. No feeds, nothing for preware to load, no listing in preware.
    Agenda is not, and has never been, in the catalog, beta or web feeds. It's always been hosted at PreCentral, so HP's disabling of their feeds should not have affected the Agenda links.
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    Agenda is not, and has never been, in the catalog, beta or web feeds. It's always been hosted at PreCentral, so HP's disabling of their feeds should not have affected the Agenda links.
    I beg your pardon.
    is Agenda not working on Pre3 and TouchPad?
    Click here to see my Palm Pre photos

Fave Apps: Agenda, Facebook, Molo Photo Filters Pro, Spaz, AuctionMate Pro, Flickr Mundo, Brightness Unlinked, AccuWeather, NomNomNom, KalemSoft Media Player, Paketverfolgung, Puzzle Master

Palm Pre -> HP Pre 3 + TouchPad <3
  9.    #729  
    Quote Originally Posted by starsailor View Post
    is Agenda not working on Pre3 and TouchPad?
    Agenda does not work on webOS versions greater than 1.x. So, no.
    I see a few members were pledging money to get Agenda to work on 2.x. I'd like to offer $25 as well. This was a must have app for me and I recently metadoctored my preplus on verizon. I know there is an agenda view app using the exhibition mode agenda but it isn't nearly as nice as this app. This was the best homebrew app I've used and I would love to see it make it to 2.x.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    The other day, Agenda simply stopped working suddenly. I tried to synch it with my calendars and all it did was stay on "Loading Data" with the circle continuously going and nothing ever coming up.

I've used it for many months with no problem.

Re-started the Pre+ and re-installed the program twice, re-starting each time.

HELP, please!

Thanks,

Mike
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Strange. This morning, several days after it stopped working, Agenda began to work perfectly again.

I'm mystified, but happy it's working again.

Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by acharpy22 View Post
    I see a few members were pledging money to get Agenda to work on 2.x. I'd like to offer $25 as well. This was a must have app for me and I recently metadoctored my preplus on verizon. I know there is an agenda view app using the exhibition mode agenda but it isn't nearly as nice as this app. This was the best homebrew app I've used and I would love to see it make it to 2.x.
    I've recently doctored my Pre Plus to WebOS 2.1.0, and not having my old faithful Agenda app has been a real disappointment.

Although it's inexcusable that after all this time that the WebOS team still hasn't seen fit to put an agenda-view on the official calendar, even on the Touchpad. I don't want to open my calendar and see a bunch of whitespace between events, forcing me to scroll around. I just want a list of upcoming events.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    I am not sure if this app is still being supported but is it possible for a black background with white lettering, similar to the 2.1 Version?
    Palm Lifedrive --> Palm Centro --> Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Does this app works on the HP Veer?
    I used to use this app all the time on my pre-. The closest thing I've seen for 2.1 is the agenda as application patch
    Quote Originally Posted by theinnkeeper View Post
    I used to use this app all the time on my pre-. The closest thing I've seen for 2.1 is the agenda as application patch
    Where can i find that patch for webOS 2.x ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trovatore View Post
    Where can i find that patch for webOS 2.x ?
    I think he might be referring to UberCalendar. It patches the calendar with many new features and refinements, one of which is an Agenda view. You can find it in preware in the calendar section of patches. You might also want to look at the thread for it since, even though it is extremely powerful, it is under constant development with new features & changes.

One caveat - you need to remove ALL calendar related patches before installing UberCalendar or you will get conflicts when installing it. Confusingly, not all calendar patches are in the calendar category. In the first post of the UberCalendar thread is a link to the preferences thread (like a wiki) and in the first thread there is a link to a procedure to recover from a conflict or bad install and ensure proper installation.

Also, pay attention to the installation directions. There are icons to install if you want icon support. They go in /media/internals/.scrims and the . (Period) before scrims IS important
    There is also a solo patch, just search for.. "AgendaView as app"
    I see that there is a new Agendaz app out. I didn't know if it would be possible to update this app to be compatible with 2.x now.