Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 25303132333435363738 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Wow! This is *exactly* what I needed to be able to bill some of my customers! (hitting the "donate" button now...)

I sure wish there was a way to search the call log...
    Thank you soooo much!
    Have been using Agenda now for quite a while...last week, after uploading MarkSpace Missing Sync...which sync's my mac/Pre, Agenda hasn't been working...I've deleted it, and re-installed it but the problem remains....When I open the program, the spinning wheel continues, and there's no stopping it.

After reading some of the most recent posts, I've checked that there are no 'no named' appointments and such, and I've deleted some that were there. Now there are none, but the freshly installed Agenda still has the 'wheel of death'...HELP! The program is great and I use it religiously, so I've missed it.

ANy idea what's happening? A post a page back had the same problem, but I couldn't find if there was an answer posted, or if the problem "went away!"

Thanks
  4.    #684  
    I suggest changing the date range to see if you can isolate a specific event that is causing the problem...
    Can i suggest a feature for the next version?

Create a NOTIFICATION every morning that takes us to the app so we can look at it at our appointments for that given day... time that it pops up is customizable by the user of course.
  6.    #686  
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post

Create a NOTIFICATION every morning that takes us to the app so we can look at it at our appointments for that given day... time that it pops up is customizable by the user of course.
    Great idea! I'll add that to the list.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post

Just a thought. Use the Preset Reset program by Jason. Have it do a reboot before your get up in the morning, and also set it to launch agenda after reboot. (you can have it launch programs upon reboot.)

That away it is there open for you in the morning.
    Man I just stumbled into this thing. EXCELLENT!! This has made my calendar SO much more useful. If Palm breaks this I'm gonna be really sad. :-(
    Is anyone having any problems with Agenda after updating to 1.4.5? I haven't actually been able to update just yet (Verizon PrePlus) but I want to make sure it's going to keep working after the update is finally released to us.
    Agenda works great under 1.4.5 on my Sprint Pre. I love Agenda, one of the most truly useful things I have on my Pre.

Haeffb, here's another shout-out/plea for showing tasks in Agenda also!
    I've had this app for quite a while and it's great - I keep it on my launch bar instead of Calendar, and go to Calendar if I need to. Problem - the Agenda icon doesn't show the date anymore - unless I open it and the close it (after restart it's gone again). I think this happened after I loaded UberCalendar, but not sure. I use Preset Reset every day. How can I get the date back? Thanks.

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisys Mom View Post
    I've had this app for quite a while and it's great - I keep it on my launch bar instead of Calendar, and go to Calendar if I need to. Problem - the Agenda icon doesn't show the date anymore - unless I open it and the close it (after restart it's gone again). I think this happened after I loaded UberCalendar, but not sure. I use Preset Reset every day. How can I get the date back? Thanks.
    Daisys Mom,

This app has always behaved like this. There are very early posts when this app was first launched which described this problem. The developer noted that it was a limitation in the webOS after reset. Nothing can be done. You have to re-launch the app everytime. I also use Preset Reset. I have added this app as one of the apps to launch immediately after a reset. Go into the Preset Reset settings and add "com.palm.app.agenda" to the list of apps which automatically relaunch after the reset.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    The other option is to wait until tomorrow.

Meaning it will display the date correctly at midnight whether you run it or not.
  14.    #694  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeking View Post
    The other option is to wait until tomorrow.

Meaning it will display the date correctly at midnight whether you run it or not.
    Or do your reset before midnight.
  15.    #695  
    Well.

I have a Palm Pre 2 with webOS 2.0 and can confirm that Agenda no longer works.

Looks like the time has finally come and the undocumented API is broken in 2.0.

I'd like to thank everyone who has donated for Agenda in the past. Sorry it doesn't work anymore
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I really appreciate the work you did.
    FrankenPre2!!!
    bad news for all of us which use your great app AGENDA. I hope you will find a way to keep it going working...
    []
    Yea, so sad. The hopefully-good news is that Palm showed off an Agenda screen during their Exhibition demo, and while they said that the agenda view would not be built into the Calendar app, they seemed to imply that it would be a standalone stock app for webOS. no more details than that, but it was promising!
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    why is it so hard to get an agenda view?
  20.    #700  
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    why is it so hard to get an agenda view?
    Palm didn't write one (for webOS 1.x).

And Palm doesn't provide a means to allow third-party apps access to PIM data.

The exhibition agenda view mentioned above may be a possibility going forward for webOS 2.0, but there currently isn't anything available.