Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2429303132333435363738 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Seeing this is your first post... I'd suggest searching on Getting Started with Homebrew. Threads related to Preware and WebOS Quick Install would be helpful. Sorry I can't write more, but I'm about to go into a meeting. That should be enough to get you started.
    I'd been happily using this since shortly after it came out, and yesterday it just stopped working. When I go to load the app, I just get stuck on the spinning wheel. Tried deleting and reinstalling, but no change.

It does seem as though this started after I started tweaking things in the normal Calendar application. I removed a couple of Calendars I wasn't interested in (FaceBook, YPMobile, etcetera) leaving only my actual personal calendar accounts (Palm, Gmail, Exchange/Work). I also changed up some of the colors on the remaining calendars.

It seems like after that, is when I started getting the problem.

I also noticed that after reinstalling, it seems to remember all of my old settings. Are there application directories that might be left over after an uninstall that I should manually delete via Internalz?
    Still working for me, v 0.6.3
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    I'd been happily using this since shortly after it came out, and yesterday it just stopped working. When I go to load the app, I just get stuck on the spinning wheel. Tried deleting and reinstalling, but no change.
    And it's working again. I have no idea what happened there, but I'm glad that it's working.
    is it possible to add some sort of star or asterisk on the icon when there is an appointment that day?
    Agenda is a nice app. I have a couple of requests:

1. A button (and/or Meta-Tap) to open the Calendar app.
    2. Meta-Tap shortcuts for at least the menu items ("Go To Date...", "Use Date Range...") and new event.
    Quote Originally Posted by chodaboy View Post
    Agenda is a nice app. I have a couple of requests:

1. A button (and/or Meta-Tap) to open the Calendar app.
    2. Meta-Tap shortcuts for at least the menu items ("Go To Date...", "Use Date Range...") and new event.
    for #1 --
    a) There already is an icon on the bottom left of the app (calendar page with the number 1 on it) that will open up the calendar, right next to the "Quick Event" icon (if you have that enabled)
    b) Also, if you click on the + icons on the right of the app for any given apointment/day, it will take you to that day in the calendar
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    Thanks, for some reason, the calendar button seemed to do something different the first time I tried it. I'm glad I was wrong and you were correct.
    Agenda's functionality is great but I think the design could be better eye candy. Perhaps something like google calendar mobile's default agenda view? That wld be cool.
  10.    #670  
    Yes, one of these days...I'll find time to make Agenda prettier....
  11.    #671  
    Uploaded version 0.6.4 - includes an updated French translation
    I was ready to put the phone on ebay.You are the people that have kept me trying this phone. I loved my 680. I like this, but it has been like a cadillac with flat tires. You developers are the icing on a dry cake.
    This makes the built-in Calendar actually usable. Can't believe that Palm shipped the PRE with a Calendar that isn't searchable.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Thanks for this wonderful App. I have been using this more than the default calendar app. Ability to view my day's appointments and also for the upcoming days has made this application very very valuable for me.

Also many thanks for keeping this app alive with updates and new features. Thanks a lot for your time & effort.

I have a new feature request. Can you pls implement?

I want reminders for the day's appointments to show up when the screen is locked.

Am sure some users might not want it, so you can always give the users the ability to turn this feature on/off.

How this would benefit us?
    I don't have to launch this app every time to check what the upcoming appointments are. Instead whenever the screen is locked, i can see a gist of all the upcoming appointments.
    When are we going to see Tasks integration?
    I've asked this question a couple of times, but never seem to get a response lol

With Tasks integration, I'd be more than willing to pay for the App too.. hint hint
    For those looking for a better Week view than what is available in the default calendar app, there is a new patch available in Preware called UberCalendar. It adds some much needed features to the standard week view (like the description of the event). I just installed it and it works well. It also has a button to open Agenda directly from there (as a new view).
    Hi
    I've using this app and it worked well so far. It's a great app.
    But I recently add a yahoo account (shared with my girlfriend) and ever since agenda is no longer able to load the data.
    If I open the native calendar app, I see the yahoo account. So the data is there.
    I've tried removing yahoo account and everything got back to normal.

Any idea how to fix that?
    Thanks!

Gilles
    It was an unamed event.
    App is back and running!!!

I should have read other posts before.
    Thanks for this great app.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Hi, I don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask this, but I haven't found a straight answer. I can get google calendar items to appear on my Agenda screen, and I can get google calendar stuff onto iCal, but I can't seem to make the iCal sync two-way. I don't know how to get events from iCal into google calendar so that it appears on my phone.

Is there a way to do this? Agenda looks like an amazing app, but is not very useful to me if I can't get my iCal stuff onto it.