Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 232829303132333435363738 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #641  
    Quote Originally Posted by byrdley20 View Post
    I have version 0.6.2 from PreWare and I still get the spinning wheel every day. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but that didn't fix it. Is there anything special I need to do to resolve that issue?
    Try changing the date range that Agenda is displaying to see if there's a specific event (or events) that breaks it. Some folks have had troubles with events with no title.
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    Try changing the date range that Agenda is displaying to see if there's a specific event (or events) that breaks it. Some folks have had troubles with events with no title.
    I changed it to just show today and tomorrow, but I'm still getting the spinning wheel. If I do a manual refresh, it works fine. It's just the automatic refresh that seems to be causing problems.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by byrdley20 View Post
    I changed it to just show today and tomorrow, but I'm still getting the spinning wheel. If I do a manual refresh, it works fine. It's just the automatic refresh that seems to be causing problems.
    I don't usually keep Agenda open, but I did so today. After a bit, the screen "dims" and I get the spinning wheel (except that it doesn't spin).

So, I'm getting problems, too.
    I get the spinning wheel more in the afternoon than the morning? I also notice that my battery life is poor when Agenda has this problem.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholsjon View Post
    I get the spinning wheel more in the afternoon than the morning? I also notice that my battery life is poor when Agenda has this problem.
    When you get the spinning wheel effect, the system is probably using a lot of CPU power. You're basically stepping on the gas and spinning the wheels, going nowhere, but using energy...

Cheers,
    -Jerry
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
  6.    #646  
    Found a bug in the "hide past events" function. Should have a fix uploaded shortly.

Edit: Fix uploaded as version 0.6.3.
    Last edited by haeffb; 04/13/2010 at 09:19 PM.
    Found a bug in the "hide past events" function. Should have a fix uploaded shortly.

Edit: Fix uploaded as version 0.6.3.
    I just upgraded to 0.6.3. Hopefully this fixes the issue, so I can leave Agenda open all day. Thanks for the quick help, haeffb!

Edit: All looks good here! Thanks haeffb. MIZ!
    Last edited by byrdley20; 04/15/2010 at 06:57 AM.
    To repeat myself: It would be great if Agenda integrated with the new New Event Icons and Shortcuts patch. The combination would be awesome. This could be an option in preferences. I have never found the Quick Event app useful (too hard to remember the rules) but the New Event Icons patch is great and easy to use. I now find the native calendar almost as useful as Agenda because of the ease of creating new events.
    Laissez Faire
  9.    #649  
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    To repeat myself: It would be great if Agenda integrated with the new New Event Icons and Shortcuts patch. The combination would be awesome. This could be an option in preferences. I have never found the Quick Event app useful (too hard to remember the rules) but the New Event Icons patch is great and easy to use. I now find the native calendar almost as useful as Agenda because of the ease of creating new events.
    The patch may be the best thing since sliced bread, but since I don't use patches, I have absolutely no idea what it does or how it would be integrated into Agenda.
    I remember asking once before, and I apologize if it's been answered, I obviously missed it. But any chance of having Tasks with due dates shown in Agenda?
    The patch may be the best thing since sliced bread, but since I don't use patches, I have absolutely no idea what it does or how it would be integrated into Agenda.
    I don't know either but if anyone could figure it out that would be great.
    Laissez Faire
    I tried to download this app onto my palm pre plus and it says file type not supported I even tried to cut and paste the link but got the same message
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Renee32 View Post
    I tried to download this app onto my palm pre plus and it says file type not supported I even tried to cut and paste the link but got the same message
    How are you doing this? You need to use webOS Quick Install, Preware, or file Coaster. You cannot download via email or web browser.
    Quote Originally Posted by dscott23 View Post
    I remember asking once before, and I apologize if it's been answered, I obviously missed it. But any chance of having Tasks with due dates shown in Agenda?
    +1
    Am not sure if this has already been noted. The day value in the icon does not get a value until Agenda is launched. So, after a restart, the Agenda icon is blank. Does anyone else see that?

P.S. Agenda really ought to be part of webOS, like PalmOS appointment view, and that other OS 'List'.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sethron View Post
    Am not sure if this has already been noted. The day value in the icon does not get a value until Agenda is launched. So, after a restart, the Agenda icon is blank. Does anyone else see that?

P.S. Agenda really ought to be part of webOS, like PalmOS appointment view, and that other OS 'List'.
    The icon has always been blank after a reboot. You need to open Agenda once to get it to show the date. I've also found that it will show the date the next day: meaning if I reboot but don't open Agenda, the next morning it will be showing the date.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    i had a program for my old palm that allowed me to put in icons in a monthly calendar, and i could see at a glance what was going on. I personalized the icons to that I knew what they represented. Made a monthly glance very helpful.
    my 'agenda' won't load the info. It was working yesterday...i've uninstalled , re installed and rebooted w/ no luck...anyone have any ideas?
  19.    #659  
    this is often caused by an issue with a single event. Try changing the date range to see if you can isolate the event causing the problem. If so, I'd apreciate any info you can provide.
    My palm pre plus can not open the Agenda file. It says something like "can not find application that reads this file type". Can someone help me with this one?