my wheel keeps spinning too...
    Quote Originally Posted by mksand28 View Post
    i had to unselect the option for "time to event" and it works fine now
    Same here.
    Quote Originally Posted by mksand28 View Post
    i had to unselect the option for "time to event" and it works fine now
    just did this...now it works...weird...
    haeffb

Thank you so much for your quick response. You fixed the "days w/ no events" not displaying in your update. However, now I have a new minor issue -- the top bar (that I believe used to show the current date) now is stuck on "Loading Info". Pretty minor problem, and I can live without it being fixed, but I thought you should know.

I just donated for this great piece of software.

Thanx!!!!
    Im riding spinners at times my self
    Quote Originally Posted by zuko3984 View Post
    Just updated to the new version and am having a strange problem. I get the spinning circle like it is loading and it never goes away. I can still see the calendar under the spinning circle but it never goes away. I tried uninstalling and re-installing but it is the same. It's been working great till this latest update. Any ideas or suggestions on what to do. I have been loving this program and would miss it if i can't get it to work right.
    same here that I got the spinning circle as well.

thanks
  10.    #630  
    Version 0.6.2 uploaded to fix the spinners. And add the date back into the view menu.

Fix one thing, break another. Sorry folks.
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    Version 0.6.2 uploaded to fix the spinners. And add the date back into the view menu.

Fix one thing, break another. Sorry folks.
    I think everyone will agree that your response time in issuing the fixes more than makes up for it
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dscott23 View Post
    I think everyone will agree that your response time in issuing the fixes more than makes up for it
    Yep, I'll second that!
    Third!!!!
    Just installed this app. This is exactly what I've been wanting from the Calendar view!

I've removed the regular Calendar program from my launcher, and put this in it's place. My only complaint, and this is a rather minor one, is that the icon for this app looks a bit out of place in the launcher.

This is a proof-of-concept beta version. It uses the com.palm namespace so that it can read existing calendars using an undocumented API. It may break upon release of new versions of WebOS - hopefully Palm will provide a documented API method to read calendars in the future.
    Hopefully Palm will integrate this functionality directly into the Calendar, as it should have been for the start. So you can hardly be blamed if they end up breaking it as is.
    Nice. Spinning issue fixed now. Thanks a lot!
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Anyone having a problem with Agenda not synching new additions to the google calendar since latest web OS update?
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Nevermind - seems to have only been a 24 hr bug of some kind

It's working now.
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    To the developer: I'm wondering if you can make a monthly view that lists each of the days' events in some small font and/or uses some kind of color coding that a user can set. I would want to tap on the monthly view's day to view the day's events details. I'd be willing to contribute money for such a view. Let us know. Thanks. thorne
    It would be great if Agenda integrated with the new New Event Icons and Shortcuts patch. The combination would be awesome.
    Laissez Faire
    I have version 0.6.2 from PreWare and I still get the spinning wheel every day. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but that didn't fix it. Is there anything special I need to do to resolve that issue?