Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    I just wanted to thank you for such a good program. I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by paulpenny View Post
    the calendar app only shows blocks of time. I'm looking for something that shows the actual appointments. If you want to see an example then you can look at these screenshots

Welcome to WebIS.net - Pocket Informant iPhone/iPod Touch

or

http://www.pimlicosoftware.com/palmm505-week2.gif

I used this all the time on my treo.

cheers

paul
    I'll second that. I worked almost exclusively in this week view on my many Treos and it is so much more efficient than the native calendar's week view. If haeffb can get that in there, wow, it would be excellent.
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    So now that Landscape seems to be an option, I'm not a big fan of it myself. The card keeps flipping to Landscape mode by itself when it's minimized (at least I'm not intentionally flipping it that way) and then I can't get it to go back to regular mode. What am I missing here?
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    This is the one app that I use every day! Thank you for making it!!
  5.    #585  
    I have found that I can easily switch back to portrait mode be holdig my Pre upright and then tilting it slightly towards me and then back. Just a little wiggle.

And I'm working on a prefs toggle...
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    I have found that I can easily switch back to portrait mode be holdig my Pre upright and then tilting it slightly towards me and then back. Just a little wiggle.

And I'm working on a prefs toggle...
    I'll give that a try.

And a prefs toggle would be great, too.

Thanks for everything!
    Is there any way to fit more on the screen? Options for just a start time only and description to be on one line along with less space between the day and appointments?

Trying to come back from Android where widgets like PureCal and CalWidget can display about two weeks on the screen. Such a benefit to see what you have coming up, where you can barely see a day or two without having to scroll. Just way too much white space. Really wish I could just set my background picture to a simple Agenda view or even the lock screen and ditch the clock or put the clock inside the lock icon.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Is there a chance you could add pulling birthday info? The Birthdays app is pretty good, but if a birthday doesn't have a year it just voids the entry and lists as N/A. And since it's no longer being supported by d00heden I figured I'd ask here.
    is it normal that the icon date doesn't show until you open the program?
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lopezpm View Post
    is it normal that the icon date doesn't show until you open the program?
    Yep. You have to run it once for the icon to show and track the date.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    anyone elses app stop working today? It just hangs on updating...even tried a fresh install.
  12.    #592  
    Quote Originally Posted by rkjunior View Post
    anyone elses app stop working today? It just hangs on updating...even tried a fresh install.
    Still works for me. It is probably caused by some event that you just added - some strange formatting or something that is causing the code to choke. If you can isolate the event and provide me with details, I'll see what I can do to prevent the hang.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    Still works for me. It is probably caused by some event that you just added - some strange formatting or something that is causing the code to choke. If you can isolate the event and provide me with details, I'll see what I can do to prevent the hang.
    I think I figured it out. I received a calendar invite that had no description but where/when info). I can jump to the day before and it's working today. If I try to go to yesterday, when that was the only calendar appt, it hangs. Might be something to test.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Hey I love this app. The only thing I would suggest is adding a button to bring up the original Pre calendar. I replaced the Pre calendar on my Quick Launch, but I do need access to it every once in a while.

Thanks

JJQuin

P.S. Someone may have already made this suggestion. I didn't want to read 30 pages in the thread to find out
    JayJ
    -----
    PalmPilot Pro ->
    Palm III ->
    Treo 270 ->
    Treo 650 ->
    Treo 755p ->
    Palm Pre Plus
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    Is there any way to fit more on the screen? Options for just a start time only and description to be on one line along with less space between the day and appointments?

Trying to come back from Android where widgets like PureCal and CalWidget can display about two weeks on the screen. Such a benefit to see what you have coming up, where you can barely see a day or two without having to scroll. Just way too much white space. Really wish I could just set my background picture to a simple Agenda view or even the lock screen and ditch the clock or put the clock inside the lock icon.
    Coming from initially WinMo and then Blackberry (and I guess android...thanks crogs571) , this is exactly how I feel. With those you are able to have a "home screen" of my upcoming appointments. The idea is you can always glance at the agenda and remind yourself whats upcoming, not a full information calendar with notes and all. If you could atleast have an option to make the fonts smaller and/or have a line with Appointment-time it would add so much space. I LOVE the app though. You have really saved a lot of us. THANKS
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jjquin View Post
    Hey I love this app. The only thing I would suggest is adding a button to bring up the original Pre calendar. I replaced the Pre calendar on my Quick Launch, but I do need access to it every once in a while.

Thanks

JJQuin

P.S. Someone may have already made this suggestion. I didn't want to read 30 pages in the thread to find out
    If you hit the plus sign next to any event, it takes you to the Pre calendar. Can't get much easier than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by rkjunior View Post
    mine doesnt work to. just keeps loading and loading...

edit: in prefrences, i clicked all to off and back to on. now it works. go figure...
    Last edited by ericizzy1; 02/14/2010 at 02:17 AM. Reason: solved
    mine works.

maybe it's a devios v-day present
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    You should have an icon at the bottom left of the Agenda screen. That calls the Pre calendar. There's also an optional Quick Event button (if you have QE of course...).

HTH,
    -JerryG

Thanks

JJQuin

20.    #600  
    See that little button down in the lower left corner? It launches the calendar app.