Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    EXCELLENT Program.

here are some suggestions, some already mentioned:

Tasks list before Calendar entries
    Swipe delete task/calendar items from the program
    Entries on same line as the time (ie. 11:00am Event name) to better use room

Please set up a paypal donation, as I would gladly donate for this item!! This and Epocrates is what's the Pre is missing.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Nice app, I too cant get into the preferences tab. I have been waiting for something like this. I loved my Diamond and WinMo for having it on the home screen and showing at least two days in advance. Mine loaded up quick and nice layout, just the pref tab, good work.
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrognome View Post
    A suggestion would be that if we were to tap on the event that it would pull up the event to be edited as if you were in the calendar app.
    +1

In addition, add a + button to add a new calendar entry which would either launch QuickEvent or go directly to the calendar app.

I can see this becoming a "must" have app and replacing the calendar icon on my wave bar.

I too would donate to support further development via PayPal.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrognome View Post
    A 12am event is showing up as 0:00am and a 12:45am event is showing up as 0:45am
    That is mililtary time.
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    I've uploaded the fix for updating list on app load. I did not change the version number - will be adding more features soon.

Tigers were sloppy in the first half, but pulled it out with 21 unanswered in the second....
    I tried to install the update but filecoaster just says launch application, probably since the version number didn't change. I deleted and tried to reinstall but it won't reinstall. Trying to reboot now. That didn't work either. Luckily I had your _0.1.1_all_0.ipk. That is the only one I could get to install. Even tried making the new file name same as the first one, no luck.
    Last edited by mamouton; 09/13/2009 at 09:05 AM.
    dont download my events inthe calendar
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    I'll see if I can get the TaskAdder guy to return my calls...

Agenda reads the Pre Calendar data. TaskAdder gets its info from the web-based Toodledo service. I'm not sure that mixing the two is the right way to go. I also don't know if there's a (documented or undocumented) method of reading the Pre's Tasks data. It's worth looking at...
    LMAO!
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
  8.    #48  
    New version 0.2.0 available from homebrew gallery.

Added Calendar name to events and added command button to launch Calendar app and added all day events. Next step is adding Preferences to allow user to...uh...have Preferences.

No timeline on when it will be done. This is a spare time project for me, so I'm reluctant to add a donate button. I can't guarantee when updates will happen.
    Last edited by haeffb; 09/13/2009 at 07:44 PM.
    I was actually working on a similar idea...

Except mine was going to be a task application. I was going to add alot of features the original task application is missing.
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    I just downloaded the update and was entirely disappointed!!!!! The update now shows untimed events (i.e. reminders). I have tons of reminders. What I loved about this program is that it just showed me my day not my reminders. Now the application looks all clogged up with reminders that its hard to see my day.

Can we have a link to the old version until you have a chance to add preferences for those of us who don't want reminders or all day events showing? PLEASE!!!!! I was just getting used to having this app. I don't think I could go without it.
    Last edited by Quintus; 09/13/2009 at 06:51 PM.
    Nice update, glad to see the all day events added and the add icon to open up the calendar. Can't wait to see the update for tapping and editing an event. Great update!
  12.    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by Quintus View Post
    I just downloaded the update and was entirely disappointed!!!!! The update now shows untimed events (i.e. reminders). I have tons of reminders. What I loved about this program is that it just showed me my day not my reminders. Now the application looks all clogged up with reminders that its hard to see my day.

Can we have a link to the old version until you have a chance to add preferences for those of us who don't want reminders or all day events showing? PLEASE!!!!! I was just getting used to having this app. I don't think I could go without it.
    Here's version 0.1.1 in a zip file
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    great update. the ability to see all day events makes this one of my more used applications.
    I'm sure the preferences will allow you to show or hide all-day events.
    This is great I really like the update.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    I was actually working on a similar idea...

Except mine was going to be a task application. I was going to add alot of features the original task application is missing.
    Why don't you two work together and create amore powerful task manager.
    Great application. I am recommending it to several of my firends because it makes it so easy to see what is coming up on my calendar.

I apologize if this seems picky. I believe the previous version had thinner lines between days. On the 1.1 version they seem thicker.

Please keep in mind that preferring a thinner line is only my opinion and I do not make any claims to be a designer or anything like that so it is a pretty unqualified opinion.

Thanks for a great app.
  18.    #58  
    version 0.2.1 uploaded - only shows calendars that are selected to "Display in all Calendars view" in Calendar app. Should be a simple solution for choosing which calendars to display.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Nice, keep up the good work!
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    @haeffb -

Very nice app! Thank you.

When you add the preferences, would it be possible to -

a) toggle display of all day events?
    b) toggle display of the calendar name?

Thanks again,

-JerryG