Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627282930313237 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    yes and yes
    i can't see it
    I bought this a few weeks ago
    and i justed doctored my pre and can't find it.
    what should i do
    I'm reinstalling 1.3.1 and trying again
    2 times a charm lol

nope. this did not work for me
    i will have at it again later. bed time lol
    Last edited by warlord9159; 11/19/2009 at 10:34 PM.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    yes and yes
    i can't see it
    I bought this a few weeks ago
    and i justed doctored my pre and can't find it.
    what should i do
    Are you able to install Preware or File Coaster?

-JerryG
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Agenda is gone from APP store.
    What happened to it. or is it just me. lol
    Agenda isn't available from the Palm App Store. Never was.

It is available from your favorite homebrew installer, such as Preware or fileCoaster.

Are you saying it's not available from those places?
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by squeff View Post
    Agenda isn't available from the Palm App Store. Never was.

It is available from your favorite homebrew installer, such as Preware or fileCoaster.

Are you saying it's not available from those places?
    @squeff - You're right. My bad! That button shows installed applications. All this time and I never scrolled through the list...

Sorry, folks...

L8r,
    -JerryG
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
    Yes me is right. i just got it from Preware .
    Sorry about that.
  6.    #526  
    I need some testing help!

A user is experiencing problems trying to load in a large amount of data in order to search past calendar events. Does anyone have calendar events loaded onto their device for the past 10 or so years? If so, can you test the "Use Date Range" option to see if it works succesfully or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    I need some testing help!

A user is experiencing problems trying to load in a large amount of data in order to search past calendar events. Does anyone have calendar events loaded onto their device for the past 10 or so years? If so, can you test the "Use Date Range" option to see if it works succesfully or not?
    I have over 7 years of data...when I tried to load it all up,I just got the spinning circle of death... I let it stand there for over 5 minutes before I finally stopped it... Want me to try with a small date range?
  8.    #528  
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    I have over 7 years of data...when I tried to load it all up,I just got the spinning circle of death... I let it stand there for over 5 minutes before I finally stopped it... Want me to try with a small date range?
    Yes, please. See if you can isolate: how long of a range will load, is there a particular date (and/or range) that causes it to fail, etc. Any info you can provide about what does/doesn't load will be extremely helpful. Thanks!
    Yes, please. See if you can isolate: how long of a range will load, is there a particular date (and/or range) that causes it to fail, etc. Any info you can provide about what does/doesn't load will be extremely helpful. Thanks!
    Ok... after spending a lot more time that I was expecting on this, I found out 2 things for you:

1. There are some calendar entries that were causing my Agenda to get the "spinning circle of death"..after going month my month and then day by day in my stock Calendar, I found 3 entires that caused Agenda to freeze (even when trying to view just one day in Agenda). 2 of these were All Day entires that were simply called "undefined" when viewing on the stock calendar app (and when I went into the entry, there was no title)...screen shots are available if you would like. The 3rd was a 1-hour event with no title that was also causing the problem. After deleting these 3 entries, I was able to see these days in Agenda

2. I can't get more than 2 years of data loaded at any one time. I even turned off "Days with No Events" and "Show Location", but no luck. At one point, When trying to do about 2 1/2 years, it did seem to load the data in the background, but the spinning circle never went away. I was able to type in letter and the agenda would search, but I wasnt able to click on anything because of the circle. I did go 1-year at a time to make sure there were no isses as described in #1 a ove (i.e. show me all of 2003. all of 2004...all of 2005, etc) and was able to load up all the years. But when I went beyond 2 years of data, i just got the spinning circle!

Hope this helps
    Adam
  10.    #530  
    Thanks for investigating. I will try adding more error checking while loading events. Any idea on how long the device took to load the 2 years of events? I'm thinking there may be an issue with webOS timing out the load function. I'll play with that and may have a new version to test later today.

Thanks again!
    would it be possible to include an option to display the task list at the top (or bottom) of the agenda view?
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by myen View Post
    would it be possible to include an option to display the task list at the top (or bottom) of the agenda view?
    +1
    Thanks for investigating. I will try adding more error checking while loading events. Any idea on how long the device took to load the 2 years of events? I'm thinking there may be an issue with webOS timing out the load function. I'll play with that and may have a new version to test later today.

Thanks again!
    I tried a few different times, and it would take anywhere from 30-45 seconds to get around 2 years of data to show up
    Has anybody had problems running Agenda recently? I'm not sure if it's from the new year or the webOS 1.3.5 update or what, but when I try running Agenda now, it seems to be stuck spinning on the "Loading info" screen forever.
    Mine is still running fine. Do you have the latest version?
    You have to do the workaround for agenda to work. Turn off network time and date, set your date to 12/31/2009, view your calendar, set your date back to today and leave network time and date turned off. This will work until you restart your phone.
  17.    #537  
    Quote Originally Posted by stickb0y View Post
    Has anybody had problems running Agenda recently? I'm not sure if it's from the new year or the webOS 1.3.5 update or what, but when I try running Agenda now, it seems to be stuck spinning on the "Loading info" screen forever.
    may be a problem with a specific event. Try changing the date range using the App menu to see if other dates will load.
  18.    #538  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    You have to do the workaround for agenda to work. Turn off network time and date, set your date to 12/31/2009, view your calendar, set your date back to today and leave network time and date turned off. This will work until you restart your phone.
    That sounds strange. I haven't had to do any sort of workaround.
    Are you running an Exchange account?
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I had the same problem, spinning but not loading. But I also could not view my calendar on the Pre, so I don't think it was an Agenda problem. I could open my calendar but no events showed. I ended up deleting four events that reoccurred yearly and that fixed my problem. I've been meaning to reenter them to see if the problem reoccurs but I keep forgetting about it.