Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526272829303136 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by conum View Post
    I have birthdays installed, but it only shows a list of my contacts birthdays, preferences in menu is greyed out. What to do?
    Unfortunately, Birthdays haven't yet got the calendar functionality. Hopefully I will have some more spare time to finish this.
    Quote Originally Posted by d00heden View Post
    Unfortunately, Birthdays haven't yet got the calendar functionality. Hopefully I will have some more spare time to finish this.
    If you turn Birthday function on in Google Calendar, birthdays for your contacts will show up in your Google and Pre calendars and they do show up on Agenda. Give it a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by myrcgarage View Post
    If you turn Birthday function on in Google Calendar, birthdays for your contacts will show up in your Google and Pre calendars and they do show up on Agenda. Give it a try.
    Yep, that's a good idea. Lets hope 1.3 enables birthday synch to Google Contacts.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    No, that's no good idea as I don't sync with google and won't do it, as I don't trust in google (it's the internet-kraken)
    :-(
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Stuck in Loading Infor...

It worked well until yesterday, but now it's stuck. I even removed and re-installed.

No Luck.

JD
  6.    #506  
    Quote Originally Posted by jonsdad View Post
    Stuck in Loading Infor...

It worked well until yesterday, but now it's stuck. I even removed and re-installed.

No Luck.

JD
    I'd like to help you, but need a little more info than "it doesn't work" to be able to figure out what the problem is What have you changed from yesterday to today? For example, have you entered any Calendar events with funky characters, have you installed any other apps that interact with the Calendar, do you stick your tongue out the left side of your mouth rather than the right when tapping the Agenda icon? What's different?

If you go to preferences and select the "toggle debug" from the app menu, does anything show up at the top of the Agenda screen?
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    I don't recall anything unusual. I toggled debug and only enabled one day and one calendar, and nothing unusual.

UPDATE: I found a weird appointment that did not display correctly with OWA. I deleted it, and now everything is good.
    Last edited by jonsdad; 10/28/2009 at 07:46 PM.
  8.    #508  
    Glad I could help...
    One of the most useful Apps I have found. I avoided the calender all together because there was no easy way to view or add events. Combined with Quick Event and I am finally using my phone like I intended when I bought a smart phone. I would like to view dated tasks though. I find myself setting tasks in my events notes section. But when I set the agenda to view notes everything is a long string rather than an organized list of notes. Sorry, I know this has been brought up several times.
    With all the custom patches that have been flying around lately. Is it possible to make this icon integrated into the actual calendar? Or am I dreaming too much?

LOVE the app by the way!!!!!
    "Music is well said to be the speech of angels." - Thomas Carlyle
    In my opinion, this is the best app on the pre - yes, more important to me than making phone calls! I work for the federal gov't and cannot sync my Outlook calendar at the office with the pre, so I forward all meeting invites/updates/deletions to the Google calendar and that calendar syncs with the pre so I can view appointments and meetings on Agenda. Wish there was a quick way to get birthdays from the contact list to the calendar and view them through Agenda also. Thanks for a terrific program! Hope it lasts a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    In my opinion, this is the best app on the pre - yes, more important to me than making phone calls! I work for the federal gov't and cannot sync my Outlook calendar at the office with the pre, so I forward all meeting invites/updates/deletions to the Google calendar and that calendar syncs with the pre so I can view appointments and meetings on Agenda. Wish there was a quick way to get birthdays from the contact list to the calendar and view them through Agenda also. Thanks for a terrific program! Hope it lasts a while.
    +1

Is there a way to create "Calendar Groups" within Agenda? For example I have 10 different Calenders/Schedules that I reference and adding more regularly. But say I just want to find a time when my entire family is free. I tap my "Family Group" and Agenda only displays My schedule, My Wife's Schedule, My Son's Schedule and My Daughter's Schedule. The "Misc" events go away and I can schedule some quality family time. Right now it is a toss up which I think will be the fastest either sort through the "misc" shedules and find what I want or turn off everything I dont need in preferences and then look. Can a faster way to do this be added?
  14.    #514  
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerode120 View Post
    Is there a way to create "Calendar Groups" within Agenda? For example I have 10 different Calenders/Schedules that I reference and adding more regularly. But say I just want to find a time when my entire family is free. I tap my "Family Group" and Agenda only displays My schedule, My Wife's Schedule, My Son's Schedule and My Daughter's Schedule. The "Misc" events go away and I can schedule some quality family time. Right now it is a toss up which I think will be the fastest either sort through the "misc" shedules and find what I want or turn off everything I dont need in preferences and then look. Can a faster way to do this be added?
    Good idea for a future enhancement. Added to the list...!
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    I've noticed that the Agenda icon used to display the current date, and since I've updated to 1.3.1 it doesn't display the date automatically. If I go into the app and then come out again the date appears, but then the next day it's gone again.
  16.    #516  
    Quote Originally Posted by Flur View Post
    I've noticed that the Agenda icon used to display the current date, and since I've updated to 1.3.1 it doesn't display the date automatically. If I go into the app and then come out again the date appears, but then the next day it's gone again.
    Are you rebooting your phone overnight? The Agenda icon isn't updated following a reboot until the next midnight.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    Are you rebooting your phone overnight? The Agenda icon isn't updated following a reboot until the next midnight.
    LOL! Probably. I've been rebooting alot, going in and out of dev mode to get all my patches working properly. That would explain it.

Thanks!
    Agenda is gone from APP store.
    What happened to it. or is it just me. lol
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Agenda is gone from APP store.
    What happened to it. or is it just me. lol
    You're pressing the little shopping bag button to see it? It doesn't appear in the main App Catalog.

I just checked, and it's still there...

Regards,
    -JerryG
    Last edited by JerryG; 11/19/2009 at 08:52 PM.
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryG View Post
    You're pressing the little shopping bag button to see it? It doesn't appear in the main App Catalog.

I just checked, and it's still there...

Regards,
    -JerryG
    yes and yes
    i can't see it
    I bought this a few weeks ago
    and i justed doctored my pre and can't find it.
    what should i do