Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    Version 0.5.7 uploaded

Added ability to search events in Agenda listing (subject, note, location). Simply start typing and the Agenda listing will be filtered to only show events with the entered string in either subject, note or location.
    i wish you would have been working for palm. they should learn one or two things from you.thank you for this.
    btw: its not at preware yet and filr coaster shows 0.5.6
    file coaster has 5.7 when you go to the download page the right version is there. I love the type to search feature too cool. Glad I donated at the beginning it has been well worth it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    file coaster has 5.7 when you go to the download page the right version is there. I love the type to search feature too cool. Glad I donated at the beginning it has been well worth it!!
    its on now. thanks for the heads up

also, does the search work for past appointmants or just future?
    Just donated. Amazing and the most useful app! Please submit this app when the official API is released. I am sure it will be a good source of income!
    it depends on the date you are on. If you are on today it appears it only searches within the days you have specified. It didn't find anything that had already occured.
  6.    #486  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    its on now. thanks for the heads up

also, does the search work for past appointmants or just future?
    The search only works for appointments shown in your Agenda list. It does not search all Calendar events.

I suppose the next feature should be to allow the user to specify a start and end date for the Agenda listing. That would implement a way to search your Calendar...needs some thought.
    Last edited by haeffb; 10/24/2009 at 11:16 PM.
    The search only works for appointments shown in your Agenda list. It does not search all Calendar events.
    It is one big step ahead of the built in calendar app. For the search function, are you using official or unofficial API?
    +1
  9.    #489  
    Quote Originally Posted by myrcgarage View Post
    It is one big step ahead of the built in calendar app. For the search function, are you using official or unofficial API?
    The search function uses only "official" methods, but it searches the Agenda list obtained by the "unofficial" methods.
  10.    #490  
    version 0.5.8 uploaded

Adds ability to enter a Starting and Ending date in the App Menu to use a Date Range for the Agenda listing of events. With the new search function, this will allow you to search all Calendar events.

Not well tested. Let me know if something breaks. Going to sleep now...!
    version 0.5.8 uploaded

Adds ability to enter a Starting and Ending date in the App Menu to use a Date Range for the Agenda listing of events. With the new search function, this will allow you to search all Calendar events.

Not well tested. Let me know if something breaks. Going to sleep now...!
    holly molly. you did it again. now, if there would only be a button next to the quick event for the "use range date" instead of the drop down menu, that would make things easier. thanks for a great work.
    This is Nobel prize material. Brings peace of mind to tortured Pre users.
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    very nice app, thank you for your hard work :-)
    would it be possible to import birthdays from contacts?
    or tasks that need to be done the next days?
  14.    #494  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    holly molly. you did it again. now, if there would only be a button next to the quick event for the "use range date" instead of the drop down menu, that would make things easier. thanks for a great work.
    I anticipate that "use date range" would be an infrequently used function, so I'd rather leave it in the app menu.

Tip: If you weren't already aware, swipe down from the top left corner of your screen to pop up the App menu. Much easier than trying to tap on the menu area.
  15.    #495  
    Quote Originally Posted by conum View Post
    very nice app, thank you for your hard work :-)
    would it be possible to import birthdays from contacts?
    or tasks that need to be done the next days?
    For birthdays, I'd recommend that you use d00hedens "Birthdays" app, which will create Calendar events that will show up in Agenda.
  16.    #496  
    I just re-uploaded 0.5.8 with updated German translations for the new functions. Doesn't affect anyone who doesn't want to see Agenda in German.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    I have birthdays installed, but it only shows a list of my contacts birthdays, preferences in menu is greyed out. What to do?
    I anticipate that "use date range" would be an infrequently used function, so I'd rather leave it in the app menu.

Tip: If you weren't already aware, swipe down from the top left corner of your screen to pop up the App menu. Much easier than trying to tap on the menu area.
    great tip. dont think a small button is a bad idea, but you are the man. anyway, great improvmant to the built in calendar.thank you.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    doesn't work on my pre or am I missing something?
    btw I'm on pre in germany with webos 1.1.3
  20.    #500  
    Quote Originally Posted by conum View Post
    doesn't work on my pre or am I missing something?
    btw I'm on pre in germany with webos 1.1.3
    Probably a 1.2 feature.

You'll need to check in the Birthdays thread for help on that app...