Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Actually I tested a few times and it doesn't seem to load from opening of the app. I need to hit the refresh icon and hen it pops up almost instantly.
    Oops. I stopped the list update on load while testing the refresh button and forgot to add it back. I'll fix it later - sitting at a tailgate getting ready to watch Mizzou vs Bowling Green.Go Tigers!
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Ha!!! Nice....
    Does not seem to show all day events.
    Laissez Faire
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Facebook Birthdays!!!!
    A 12am event is showing up as 0:00am and a 12:45am event is showing up as 0:45am
    A suggestion would be that if we were to tap on the event that it would pull up the event to be edited as if you were in the calendar app.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    I am very excited to see this app! I really miss the "today view" from datebk on the PalmOS and this is very close. I understand this is alpha and I have no idea how much more you want to do with this. So thank you for what you have done and here are thoughts if you feel like doing more. One major thing I still miss is the time to next event. I really like the countdown to the next event. It really helps me in planning my time. Might be something to consider adding. Another thing I really miss, but have no idea how hard it would be on the Pre, is view to display all upcoming alarms. It really helps to see what is coming up, but even more it allows you to make sure you have not missed any alarms when you are on vacation or sleeping in for the weekend. On the Pre with all those calendars, something like this, if possible, would be even more important.

I look forward to the calendar selection on your todo list. Two of my calendars sync to each other so it is important to me to be able to hide one to avoid seeing duplicates.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    A wonderful start to a very useful app. In addition to the small things others have mentioned, it seems like the biggest problem is performance (takes 30-60 seconds to actually load my calendar data). I know you'll work on that, so I'm not worried.

I'm addicted to TaskAdder and I'm sure I'll have the same with this one, too.

Thanks for tackling this.
    This is just what the Pre needs, I have several calendars as well as employee calendars in my Exchange account and it pulls all that data. I don't have to open my slow calendar app to see what is going on. It would be nice to be able to either have it color coded like you stated in your todo list or have the names of the calendar next to the events, or how about grouping by calendar name and date. I can see this app getting added to my quick launcher bar. Thanks! You now need a donate link, this is worth paying for.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Just installed via filecoaster url download. Its been stuck in "loading" "Reading events" for quite awhile. can't tell if there maybe alot of thngs to read or if app is stuck?

EDIT: Boom there it is!! Just hit refresh. YESSSS I been wanting something like this. Nice Job!!!!
    Can not get it to work. I hit refresh also but it just sets on reading events for several minutes. Any ideas?
    You do have entries in your calendar right. Just making sure.
    I have no idea if this is possible, but if you could make the icon change with the date (like the calendar icon does) it would instantly replace the calendar on my quick launch bar (I basically keep it there so I can see today's date at a glance). I'm really liking the app, but my wife LOVES it on her Pre!
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Once I hit refresh, everything came right up. Love this app already, would donate. Thanks!
    Edit: never mind, installed correctly now.
    Last edited by jhoff80; 09/13/2009 at 01:01 AM.
  15.    #35  
    I've uploaded the fix for updating list on app load. I did not change the version number - will be adding more features soon.

Tigers were sloppy in the first half, but pulled it out with 21 unanswered in the second....
    Wow this is definitely a needed app for the Pre...great work! I just installed it and noticed a few things:
    - All day events do not show up...this is a must.
    - my Preferences button is not active? Only the Edit button is active under the menu? Any ideas why? I reinstalled and rebooted my Pre but still can't get to Prefs.
    So I got this installed and it's pretty neat, but I wonder... how difficult would it be to just hack agenda view into the actual Calendar app as a fourth view? Seems like all you would have to do is add another button and have it direct to this as a scene instead of a separate application.
    Great job so far! As already mentioned to really make this work we need to be able to see all day events (often use these to replace the to do list). The Quick Event combination would be sweet as well
    + on request for tasks to show up.

weather sould be nice too.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davismw View Post
    I have no idea if this is possible, but if you could make the icon change with the date (like the calendar icon does) it would instantly replace the calendar on my quick launch bar (I basically keep it there so I can see today's date at a glance). I'm really liking the app, but my wife LOVES it on her Pre!
    I agree that, in the end, there should be a button to launch the calendar app. I use QuickContacts this way: load it first and then, if I need to go to the "full" app it's just one more tap.
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast