Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #341  
    Version 0.4.8 uploaded

Adds preference to show "Days w/ no Events"
  2.    #342  
    Quote Originally Posted by samid View Post
    This is an awesome app. I use it all the time! Thanks a ton.

I have one feature request. This is kind of a big one. Is there any way to have an option to have the app start in a calendar-like month view and just show the calendar colors as squares on each day. Similar to the old palmos calendar month view. Then when you click on the day, it takes you to the agenda list for that day. That is really what i loved about the old palmos that is missing in webos.

thanks
    That sounds like what the Calendar app does, except for the "start in month view" option. Why not just use Calendar for this?
  3.    #343  
    Quote Originally Posted by Obijuan View Post
    Any way to send events from my calendar to another person?

Thanks.
    Well, there are lots of ways. Unless you mean from within Agenda...?

(Sorry, I tend to be a bit of a smart-*** at times!)
  4.    #344  
    Quote Originally Posted by premr View Post
    Thanks for this great app. I moved to Pre after using Palm Treo 700wx heavily.

One of the feature that I liked in Treo & missing in Pre is this - Treo allowed me to display 2 days of my calendar entries on the main Today screen. But Pre wants to keep the mainscreen clean. Many people might prefer it that way, but for people like me, can you provide the option to constantly display atleast 1-2 days calendar entries on the main screen itself?
    I'm considering some options for how to do this. I don't really like the idea of writing text to a Wallpaper and not sure that's even possible on the device. Not interested in setting up a web server like the Weatherman app does. And then, the whole concept behind WebOS is to allow the user to keep cards open and quickly switch between them.

On the other hand, it would be nice to be able to show an upcoming event or two on the device lock screen, which can be done with a Dashboard notification. Just need to figure out if I can only show the notification when the screen is locked. I don't want to be constantly popping up notifications when the user is busy with something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    Version 0.4.8 uploaded

Adds preference to show "Days w/ no Events"
    very nice thank you!

I noticed you can click on the day and it brings you to the current day calendar, it would be nice if there was a way to click on a day and it brings to the day you clicked.. so it makes it even easier to add a new event..

also, if you decide to make that a function, i noticed that when you do have an event and you click on it it brings you to event then you swipe back on gesture area, it doesn't bring you to that calendar day of the event, it brings you to "todays" day calendar.

anyways thats not critical, it would just help the lazy ppl like me, by eliminating a few steps in adding an event lol

or maybe a simpler fix, might be to change the "add event" button in the bottom left, make it instead of bringing up the single day, have it bring up the month calendar view..

because most ppl add future events more then they probably add "today" events.
    Last edited by toofast4yourazz; 10/03/2009 at 01:16 PM.
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Is it possible to have the iGnore-ME work in the Notes of the event in addition to the subject? Although these event don't show up in Agenda, it does show up on my calendar which makes it look a little odd.

Thanks for your great app... plee3
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    haeffb, the idea to show days w no events is great but for me the app does weird things. It shows the first day as "NAN", goes to Jan 2009, and then shows today's date! I've turned the option off and all is well again. Thought you should know.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    @haeffb

Thanks again for a great app!

Cheers,
    -JerryG
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
  9.    #349  
    Quote Originally Posted by Quintus View Post
    haeffb, the idea to show days w no events is great but for me the app does weird things. It shows the first day as "NAN", goes to Jan 2009, and then shows today's date! I've turned the option off and all is well again. Thought you should know.
    Can you provide a screenshot of what's happening? How many days do you have displayed?
  10.    #350  
    Quote Originally Posted by plee3 View Post
    Is it possible to have the iGnore-ME work in the Notes of the event in addition to the subject? Although these event don't show up in Agenda, it does show up on my calendar which makes it look a little odd.

Thanks for your great app... plee3
    next version will also ignore events with iGnore-ME in the note. Doesn't help much, though because the note is also displayed in Calendar...
  11.    #351  
    I've also added an icon to the "No events today" event that will allow opening the Calendar to that day.

Currently experiencing an issue with All Day events. When I tap on their icon on my Pre, the Calendar opens to the prior day instead of the day of the event. I don't recall this happening before. Works fine in emulator. Anyone else see this?

New version out later today or tomorrow...
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I've also added an icon to the "No events today" event that will allow opening the Calendar to that day.

Currently experiencing an issue with All Day events. When I tap on their icon on my Pre, the Calendar opens to the prior day instead of the day of the event. I don't recall this happening before. Works fine in emulator. Anyone else see this?

New version out later today or tomorrow...
    Here's what I've discovered -

The calendar will also go to the day before on my Pre, BUT if the all-day-event is one that used to be a regular event (with start/end times) and was "converted" to an all-day-event, Agenda will get the calendar to go to the correct day.

Agenda will also show these "converted" all day events in the time slot they used to display in, ie: if I have 2 of these, one that started at 10am, the other 11am, they will display in that order, and between earlier and later events. I hope that's clear...

Regards,
    -JerryG
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
    in my no event days it shows all day in agenda. When I click on any event event it takes me to the correct day. App is working great for me. Can't wait till you add customization.
  14.    #354  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    in my no event days it shows all day in agenda. When I click on any event event it takes me to the correct day. App is working great for me. Can't wait till you add customization.
    Have you updated to WebOS 1.2.0 or 1.2.1?

What customizations are you looking for?
    1.2.1 it would be nice to change the background color and font color. But it is not a deal breaker. I still use this as my main calendar app. I have created several school related calendars and I relly like how agenda lets me know at a glance what is going on. When isay all day I just mean the word all day is what is showing when there are no events
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mamouton; 10/03/2009 at 06:22 PM.
    I just added the quick event option, but when i click it nothing happens.. what is it suppose to do?

ya it shows "all day" in mine too, like picture, but i assumed that was the way he had to do it show days w/ no events..

anyways mamouton when you click on one of the no event "all days" does it brings you to the correct day? or the current day (as in today) day's agenda?

or did you mean that when you click on a scheduled event it takes you to correct day? becasue mine brings me to correct day in "event view", for example if i click on a event scheduled for the 10th it will bring me to that event, but when i use gesture area back swipe, which should bring me to the "day view" for the 10th (the day of the event i clicked on), but it brings me to today's (the 3rd) "day view" instead..
    Last edited by toofast4yourazz; 10/03/2009 at 07:37 PM.
    I too get the same thing when I go to a future date and swipe back it cgoes to current date wonder if it is a palm feature or bug.

toofast have you downloaded quick event?
  18.    #358  
    Version 0.4.9 uploaded

- Fixes some issues with displaying days with No Events
    - Updates event/calendar icons with a "+" to provide more indication that they can be tapped to add an event on that day.
    - Adds event/calendar icon for days with No Events
    - Fixes the bug where All Day Events opened Calendar in the previous day
  19.    #359  
    I too get the same thing when I go to a future date and swipe back it cgoes to current date wonder if it is a palm feature or bug.

toofast have you downloaded quick event?
    It is a Palm feature/bug. As far as I can tell, you can open the calendar with an event or with a date, but not both.

I'll consider adding customization for font colors, sizes, background colors, wallpaper, etc. Not a high priority at the moment, though.
    Version 0.4.9 uploaded

- Fixes some issues with displaying days with No Events
    - Updates event/calendar icons with a "+" to provide more indication that they can be tapped to add an event on that day.
    - Adds event/calendar icon for days with No Events
    - Fixes the bug where All Day Events opened Calendar in the previous day
    Dude, this app keeps getting better and better! I love that you can go to the next set of dates, I love that you can open up the calendar on a specific date, and I love that you can now see the days with no events! The only thing I would still love to see implemented is a "date picker" to go to a specific set of days (as I had mentioned in a post a few pages ago!).

However, that being said, I have found one bug.
    - I have my calendar set for 31 days. So, when I open the App up today, I see oct 3 thru November 2. However, I also see Dec 3 on my Agenda. So, I see "Today", "Tomorrow", Oct 5, ... Oct 31, Nov 1, Nov 2, Dec 3...
    - And if I go ahead another 31 days, I see Nov 3, Nov 4, ... Dec 2, Dec 3, Jan 1, Feb 2 ...
    - And if I go ahead another 31 days, I see Dec 4, Dec 5, Jan 1, Jan 2, Feb 2, Mar 6

Weird, huh? Any idea what is happening?

Also, one more feature request for you... When you click the next or previous arrows, any chance you can go to the top of the list? Right now it keeps your place, so if you are in the middle or at the bottom, you have to flick up to the top. It's a minor thing, but it would be nice

Thanks again for this app!
    Adam