Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    I use EAS and I don't have that problem. I have been invited to several meetings and events and they show up just fine in agenda.
    haeffb - thank you for the great app, it is very useful.

I have one enhancement request:

I use the tip from Palm Pre Calendar - Palm Pre and Palm Pixi Forums to make my calendar always be in accordion-view by having recurring start/end of day events at 12:01-12:05am and 11:55-11:59pm. This makes Agenda shows these "appointments" every day, which clutters up my otherwise-useful display of agenda items. Do you think you could add some kind of preference to ignore items named a certain way ("start of day"/ "end of day"), or maybe tasks at a certain time/duration (12:01-12:02am can always be ignored) or something like that?

Thanks,
    Scott
  3.    #323  
    Quote Originally Posted by sbarnhar View Post
    haeffb - thank you for the great app, it is very useful.

I have one enhancement request:

I use the tip from Palm Pre Calendar - Palm Pre and Palm Pixi Forums to make my calendar always be in accordion-view by having recurring start/end of day events at 12:01-12:05am and 11:55-11:59pm. This makes Agenda shows these "appointments" every day, which clutters up my otherwise-useful display of agenda items. Do you think you could add some kind of preference to ignore items named a certain way ("start of day"/ "end of day"), or maybe tasks at a certain time/duration (12:01-12:02am can always be ignored) or something like that?

Thanks,
    Scott
    I have re-uploaded version 0.4.7 with one slight change: Any event with a subject that includes the phrase "iGnore-ME", with that exact case, will not be included in the Agenda display.
  4.    #324  
    Quote Originally Posted by peng1can View Post
    Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere (I skimmed most of the pages of the thread and didn't see anything), but today I noticed a potential bug in Agenda that seems like a pretty big one. One of the events in my main exchange-based calendars was missing from the Agenda screen. The thing that's different about it from my other events is that I was invited to this event by somebody else. It's still in *my* calendar, but they are the owner. I'm guessing that somehow affects a field in a database somewhere and is causing agenda not to see it. If you're not using an exchange or outlook based calendar for development (I'm actually using Zimbra), this might be tricky to reproduce, but I'm willing to do what I can to help.
    Here are some suggestions:

1) Check to see if an event shows up if someone sends you another invite.
    2) If this is the only event that doesn't show up, check to see if there's *anything* else unusual about the invited event. Any strange characters? Unusual attendee list? Anything?
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    GREAT App!!!!! Thank you!!!!! I have replaced the calendar on my launch bar with this.
    I must say this is a great app. It's something I very much missed about the Pre's calendar was a agenda view. I personally really appreciate all the hard work you have put into this app.

Was just curious, is there anyway you can add a option to hide the "All Day" text above all day events?

Thanks again for all your hard work. Your a great developer!
  7.    #327  
    Quote Originally Posted by jandrus82 View Post
    I must say this is a great app. It's something I very much missed about the Pre's calendar was a agenda view. I personally really appreciate all the hard work you have put into this app.

Was just curious, is there anyway you can add a option to hide the "All Day" text above all day events?

Thanks again for all your hard work. Your a great developer!

I could add such an option, but it probably wouldn't do what you want. The list widget rows have a minimum height. Eliminating the "All Day" would just leave you with more blank space on each row... Other options might involve abandoning the list widget for some dynamic html, but would make some of the other functionalityharder to implement. I think the current system is a good compromise.

Unless I've completely whiffed on the reason for your request...?
    Love the app... I actually thought the icon was broken today when it wouldn't update from the "1" date after a reset until I quickly realized.. "oh yea..today is the 1st"!

I just submitted a donation via paypal (Confirmation: 3N720861JD179012G ) because I love this app. Wish it could be more, but wanted to at least send something!

-Adam
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    Love the app... I actually thought the icon was broken today when it wouldn't update from the "1" date after a reset until I quickly realized.. "oh yea..today is the 1st"!
    That is hilarious! I thought the EXACT same thing this morning when I saw the number "1".

And yeah....I agree...this is a great app.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quintus View Post
    That is hilarious! I thought the EXACT same thing this morning when I saw the number "1".
    Great...so I am not the only ***** out there!!
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    I have re-uploaded version 0.4.7 with one slight change: Any event with a subject that includes the phrase "iGnore-ME", with that exact case, will not be included in the Agenda display.
    Wow, that's awesome - thank you!
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I love this app. Very useful. The download count is just what it is - how many times it has been downloaded. No problem with the download count for Agenda. My wish of wishes is some way of grabbing due dates from Tasks and plopping them into Agenda. Is that possible? Thanks.
  13.    #333  
    I do not think it's currently possible to retrieve data from Tasks.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Any way to send events from my calendar to another person?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    Hi haeffb,

I am not able to re-install this app. I deleted my old 0.4.7 with orange-TAP/Delete, then loaded fileCoaster and tried to install Agenda. It downloads and installs, but when it says "Installed - tap to run" and I tap, nothing happens. If I then exit fileCoaster and look in the launcher, Agenda is not there. I then rebooted the Pre and tried over (and over) again - same behavior.

My Pre is running 1.2 w/ no tweaks or patches. Other apps do download and run correctly for me. Could there be something wrong w/ the .ipk file or something? Or am I downloading incorrectly?

Thanks for any help.

Scott
    Quote Originally Posted by sbarnhar View Post
    Hi haeffb,

I am not able to re-install this app. I deleted my old 0.4.7 with orange-TAP/Delete, then loaded fileCoaster and tried to install Agenda. It downloads and installs, but when it says "Installed - tap to run" and I tap, nothing happens. If I then exit fileCoaster and look in the launcher, Agenda is not there. I then rebooted the Pre and tried over (and over) again - same behavior.

My Pre is running 1.2 w/ no tweaks or patches. Other apps do download and run correctly for me. Could there be something wrong w/ the .ipk file or something? Or am I downloading incorrectly?

Thanks for any help.

Scott
    Hmm, so I updated Preware and the pkg service, and installed Agenda using Preware, and it worked fine. Also, the iGnore-ME trick is working perfectly - thanks!
    Hey, Love this app.

I only got one suggestion, since I get confused on the date sometimes (especially when i had it show 14 days, i changed that to 7 days) I was wondering if you Could you make a preference that lets you enable "show all dates". For example even if you don't have an event on for Tuesday, it will still show date but no list for events since you have none. like this:

-Monday, October 5, 2009---
    Event 1
    Event 2
    -Tuesday, October 6, 2009---
    -Wednesday, October 7, 2009---
    Event 1
    Event 2

That would be a nice options IMO, if its possible to make.
    Great app. I will be using Calendar more because of this application. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Thanks for this great app. I moved to Pre after using Palm Treo 700wx heavily.

One of the feature that I liked in Treo & missing in Pre is this - Treo allowed me to display 2 days of my calendar entries on the main Today screen. But Pre wants to keep the mainscreen clean. Many people might prefer it that way, but for people like me, can you provide the option to constantly display atleast 1-2 days calendar entries on the main screen itself?
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    This is an awesome app. I use it all the time! Thanks a ton.

I have one feature request. This is kind of a big one. Is there any way to have an option to have the app start in a calendar-like month view and just show the calendar colors as squares on each day. Similar to the old palmos calendar month view. Then when you click on the day, it takes you to the agenda list for that day. That is really what i loved about the old palmos that is missing in webos.

thanks