Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Go into Preferences. Does it show your available calendars? It definitely should not take more than a few seconds to load events.
    Since two updates back, the program says "loading" indefinitely. This is killing me. One of my favorite apps. Is there a corrupt cache of my calendar that I can remove?

Thanks.
    Scott
    This happened to me at first with the most recent update. Just kept searching and searching. What appeared to solve it for me was to go to prefs (I could do that even though it was searching)and change the days displayed from 30 (which I had been using) to 14.

After that it came right up and have since moved it back to 30 days with no problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Quintus View Post
    Go into Preferences. Does it show your available calendars? It definitely should not take more than a few seconds to load events.
    No it doesn't.... but it does now YEA!!
    What I did, with it still trying, checked preferences the swiped my way back to the screen still showing that it was trying and hit the refresh button bottom right twice and poof there was my agendas, and went back into prefs and saw all my calendars. It does seem it didn't want to populate the calendars.

Thanks
    There's always next year!
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    hi haeffb. is there a way to have past items "strikeout" instead of deleted? it would be great to be able and see them incase you missed a calendar event. thanx so much
    Just set the "Hide Past Events" option to Off. Then the past events won't disappear.
  6.    #206  
    Quote Originally Posted by scuzlebutt View Post
    rebooted twice reinstalled twice and I have been stuck on Reading events for 20 minutes.
    Such a great program!! it's driving me nuts not having it running.

any other ideas
    Try going into Preferences, then back to the Agenda list & hit the manual refresh button.
    I came here to ask about the events and calendar names not showing up ... after reading the above I attempted changing a random setting and that fixed it. Guess there's some cookie caching going and the way to update the settings properly is to change something.

I really like the ability to select calendars now too.

Glad it's working, this has become my new favorite app. Thanks again!
    Last edited by webfellow; 09/21/2009 at 11:15 PM. Reason: thanks!
  8.    #208  
    Version 0.4.2 uploaded

Adds:

Ability to 'jump forward' or 'jump back' in Agenda using forward and back buttons in view menu. Will advance or go back the number of days you've selected to show in Preferences. Tapping on the date in the view menu will jump back to Today's date.

Ability to open calendar in event's date, rather than event's details. To open in details, tap on event. To open in date, tap on the event's colored icon.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    Version 0.4.2 uploaded

Adds:

Ability to 'jump forward' or 'jump back' in Agenda using forward and back buttons in view menu. Will advance or go back the number of days you've selected to show in Preferences. Tapping on the date in the view menu will jump back to Today's date.

Ability to open calendar in event's date, rather than event's details. To open in details, tap on event. To open in date, tap on the event's colored icon.
    I was just going to suggest this feature. Thanks for the update, this is a must-have app!
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Better and better! Tasks? Ha!
  11.    #211  
    Quote Originally Posted by snakedal337 View Post
    Any chance we can get an option checkbox to display information from the "notes" section? That'd be really nice for school.. class tracker is rather blah right now.
    Turns out this is possible, but probably not worthwhile to implement. The getEvents method does not return the full note, but truncates after XX characters, where XX is on the order of 40 or 50. Short notes would show up ok, but long notes...not so much.
  12.    #212  
    Just found a bug in 0.4.2 - the "Show Calendar Name" setting is broken for timed events. Will have a fix in next release.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Turns out this is possible, but probably not worthwhile to implement. The getEvents method does not return the full note, but truncates after XX characters, where XX is on the order of 40 or 50. Short notes would show up ok, but long notes...not so much.
    That's fairly standard for a calendar, to show just the first bit of the notes. In fact, when I used a similar program on my Blackberry, I loved having this feature because I could quickly look at my "quick view agenda" and see that there was a note. For most notes, that first bit told me enough. If not, I could always open the details.

At the least, a small icon or something to indicate that notes exist for the event. But preferable would be a preference, like "show location" that would also show the first 40-50 characters of the note under the event name.
  14.    #214  
    Version 0.4.3 uploaded.

Adds a "Show Notes" preference (shows a truncated version of the note)
    Fixes "Show Calendar" bug for timed events.

!!!THIS VERSION WILL RESET ALL YOUR PREFERENCES!!!
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Version 0.4.3 uploaded.

Wow, you're fast.

Thanks!
    4.3 seems to stick at "Reading Events"
    Laissez Faire
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    4.3 seems to stick at "Reading Events"
    Try going into prefs, check/uncheck desired/unwanted calendars, (or adjust any other prefs you'd like), exit prefs.

Press refresh button.

Worked for me.

HTH,

-JerryG
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Version 0.4.3 uploaded.

@haeffb - Agenda keeps getting better and better.

Would it be possible (a pref?) to have the forward/back arrows move by day?
    Is this possible? - single tap move by day, double-tap move by defined interval

Thanks (yet again!) and regards,

-JerryG
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryG View Post
    Try going into prefs, check/uncheck desired/unwanted calendars, (or adjust any other prefs you'd like), exit prefs.

Press refresh button.

Worked for me.

HTH,

-JerryG
    No, still sticks.
    Laissez Faire
  20.    #220  
    Did previous versions work?