Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    I notice that when you reboot your phone the icon is a 1 first until you tap it and then it changes to the correct date. I have replaced the calendar icon with this one. Minor bug but liveable.
  2.    #182  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I notice that when you reboot your phone the icon is a 1 first until you tap it and then it changes to the correct date. I have replaced the calendar icon with this one. Minor bug but liveable.
    I don't think I have any way to make the icon change prior to running the app. Palm has access to the source code of WebOS and can update the Calendar icon on reboot. I don't have the same access...So it's not a bug, it's a feature to remind you to run Agenda!
    Oh, but I am talking about the agenda icon. When I reboot the phone the agenda icon is showing 1 first then I have to tap to make it show the correct date. I just moved the calendar off my launcher and put agenda on there since basically it can do the same thing. Thanks for the app. I donated yesterday, not much but at least you can a decent lunch with it.
  4.    #184  
    I am talking about the Agenda icon as well. I can't change it on reboot. Palm can change the calendar icon on reboot, because they can control what the phone does when it is booting. I can't.

On the other hand, the Agenda icon would have changed at midnight. You just didn't wait long enough...
    LOL oh ok, well I guess I just won't reboot my phone.
    This app is schweet! Thanks for creating something so useful.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Are you able to make this work as the background of the phone and the lock screen such as the app Weatherman?
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    1. I have to rely on the generosity of remix2000 for changes to the icons - I got no Photoshop.

2. next and prior buttons should be doable.

3. Not as simple. There's no quick way of entering a date other than date picker, which is cumbersome to say the least.

4. I don't know if I can make the headers clickable. I had planned on making clicking on the colored icon take you to the date rather than event. Or vice versa. I'd have to figure out how to handle days with no events (see 5.)

5. Already on the list.
    1. Great job on the updates!
    2. Sweeeeeet!
    3. The date picker in the current calendar is pretty clean, where you click the current date header and it brings you to a "jump to" date... or when you said "cumbersome", did you mean the coding of the date picker and the the picker itself? Or, if you can't do the "jump to" date, how hard would it be to mimic the "monthly view" of the existng calendar to be able to go to a specific date and then load up your agenda?
    4. thats an interesting idea, even if there was no way to go to "no event" days
    5. cool

this app keeps getting better and better! Once WebOS 1.2 gets here and this (hopefully) still works, I will send a donation over! You will have earned it!
    It's been said repeatedly but I am going to say it again. This app is AMAZING. The steady progress you've made is incredible. Very Very Very well done!!!
    I wish most of the folks in the calendar complaint thread in the main forum would download agenda and quickevent. These two programs have really made the pre so much more friendly to this old palm fan who was shocked how bad the calendar program was.
    Any chance we can get an option checkbox to display information from the "notes" section? That'd be really nice for school.. class tracker is rather blah right now.
  12.    #192  
    Quote Originally Posted by snakedal337 View Post
    Any chance we can get an option checkbox to display information from the "notes" section? That'd be really nice for school.. class tracker is rather blah right now.
    Yes that's a possibility. I was also thinking about adding a drawer for each event to get additional detail. That would mess up the "click to open in calendar" method...I want to keep the interface as clean and simple as possible. (But no simpler.) gotta think about it a bit more.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    For me, the 'click to open' is critical. Without that, the app loses most of it functionality.

Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    Yes that's a possibility. I was also thinking about adding a drawer for each event to get additional detail. That would mess up the "click to open in calendar" method...I want to keep the interface as clean and simple as possible. (But no simpler.) gotta think about it a bit more.
    Thanks for the app, it's just what I needed.
    hi haeffb. is there a way to have past items "strikeout" instead of deleted? it would be great to be able and see them incase you missed a calendar event. thanx so much
    I just updated tothe updated Agenda. When I launch it, it gets stuck. It just says "Reading Events." it worked fine before the update. Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by iwalkthrowwalls View Post
    I just updated tothe updated Agenda. When I launch it, it gets stuck. It just says "Reading Events." it worked fine before the update. Any suggestions?
    Just give it some time. First startup of this AWESOME APP after upgrade takes a while.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I had the same issue after a previous update. The first time took awhile to read the calendar. I may have had to restart it once, but it once it did, it worked like a charm from then on.
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Same thing happened to me. I had to re-boot the Pre and then it worked great.
    rebooted twice reinstalled twice and I have been stuck on Reading events for 20 minutes.
    Such a great program!! it's driving me nuts not having it running.

any other ideas
    There's always next year!