1.    #1  
    everytime i use AccuRadio it works fine until im done and close out the card... when i close the card it makes me pre reset, whats the deal? any help or others with this problem
    I have had zero issues with AccuRadio. It works flawlessly on my Pre, has since yesterday.

No reboots when closing AccuRadio with the stream stopped or closing while it is running.

Still orginal Pre since launch day and build date of 05/14/09. Not rooted. Running firmware 1.1.0

There was another thread on this that I replied to yesyerday.

Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    I have had zero issues with AccuRadio. It works flawlessly on my Pre, has since yesterday.

No reboots when closing AccuRadio with the stream stopped or closing while it is running.

Still orginal Pre since launch day and build date of 05/14/09. Not rooted. Running firmware 1.1.0

There was another thread on this that I replied to yesyerday.

Same here...original with WebOS 1.1 non-rooted, some homebrew. AccuRadio works fine, I found it pauses a bit more then Pandora between songs which is a bit annoying but it works. I use it and Net2Streams at the moment til i see which I like better and how much they will charge for apps in the catalog.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    This same thing happened to me. I have not rooted, and don't use home-brew. I don't know why it reboots when you close the app. Probably just need to re-download the app.
    No problems here....love AccuRadio. It is definitely much faster than Pandora on both loading up tracks and switching tracks. Seems louder too?