1.    #1  
    For those who were concerned, just booted up the NFL app to check on the Gameday Audio even though I don't like either team tonight all that much, and while it's just music until the game actually starts, it is already working, so it wasn't any Pre-related issue, but only that they just stream regular season stuff.

... And there was also a new NFL themed Now Network ad as well.
    dope!
  3.    #3  
    Hmm, I played it for ten minutes or so even though it was just music until the game, and then it stopped and gave me an error playing file. I fully expect it to be working in ten minutes when the game is on though.

Edit: Yeah, working again, over either Wifi or EVDO.
    Last edited by jhoff80; 09/10/2009 at 07:26 PM.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I am listening to the Pittsburgh feed now. I am using EVDO and for the last 5 minutes, no lag and audio is smooth. Just in case you are interested, I have 4 bars on EVDO and my signal here in Key West is always good
    WOOOO welcome back NFL. This app is a welcome addition to the season for me even if it doesn't do EVERYTHING I might wish. GO EAGLES!!!
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    any ideas on how to get this on a bell phone? it doesn't come on our pre's
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Are we supposed to be able to watch as well?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ucsbleo View Post
    Are we supposed to be able to watch as well?
    No. The only games you can watch are ones that are on the NFL Network- those can be watched via Sprint TV. Normal games are audio only.
    I feel blind, but can someone point me to where in the NFL ap the game day audio is?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by drmegabyte View Post
    I feel blind, but can someone point me to where in the NFL ap the game day audio is?
    When you tap on the scoreboard for each game, there will be a button for each team that says listen live or something like that.