Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    For some reason, I cannot install new apps from the app catalog. It keeps saying I don't have enough memory, and I need to delete some apps. I've deleted some but still can't install. I appear to be able to install from Homebrew. What do I need to do?
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Quite simply, delete apps... Until an update comes around that clears the app space limitation, this is what we get. If you install Homebrew apps, you'll run into the problem. If you use FileCoaster, you'll still run into the problem with Homebrew apps, as well -The only way to circumvent it is by installing apps using PreWare or WebøS Quick Install (they bypass the limitations). HOWEVER -you'll still be limited on installing from the App Catalog for now.

If you really want, you can remove all Homebrew Apps, install/update from the App Catalog, then reinstall Homebrews thru PreWare or Quick Install...
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Thanks for the insight.
    For some reason, I can't do the Orange button/icon combo to delete an application anymore. I can understand it not working for Homebrew, but it doesn't work for stock apps either. When I do it, the delete box comes up halfway, not revealing the delete button. It won't go away and I have to reboot to get it to go away. Why is this happening? Do I need to wait for the update?
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I had the same problem with the apps. I deleyed a few apps from tthe homebrew section but still no cigar. I hope this gets cleared up soon
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    i was unaware that PreWare and WeboS Quick Install bypassed the limitations, so appreciate it being mentioned, as I recently ran into not being able to install apps due to space.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I honestly think this is ridiculous!! I have almost all of the apps installed and it asks me to delete some cuz the memory is full to add some more. This really does not give me much faith with the app store at all. What am i supposed to think of the future of this? I will only be able to have a handful of apps that i like downloaded at a time? Why is there a limitation to begin with? I'm really frustrated with this phone right now. Maybe i need to be more patient but I'm getting restless!!!!!