Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ok I have sunday ticket and just purchased superfan monday....I havea question hopefully someone can help if I click a game it gives me the option to watch live view stats or view highlights for some reason when I click view highlights there is none for any of the games ..is something wrong or are the highlights only available on sunday only ? Please advise thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jdraket View Post
    Anyone care to PM me with thier email and password for the app so I can use the app watch it on my pre??????????..my apartment complex is unable to get direct TV Would be nice if there was a 'generic' login out there for all to use...
    I am in the same boat here. and it sucks. I would be very gratefull if someone would PM me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHonkey View Post
    Ok I have sunday ticket and just purchased superfan monday....I havea question hopefully someone can help if I click a game it gives me the option to watch live view stats or view highlights for some reason when I click view highlights there is none for any of the games ..is something wrong or are the highlights only available on sunday only ? Please advise thanks
    The app is only functional on Gamedays... I would suggest using the NFL app from sprint to watch the highlights.
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmyq9c View Post
    The app is only functional on Gamedays... I would suggest using the NFL app from sprint to watch the highlights.
    Thanks that's what I wanted to hear I don't care about the highlights I just wanted to make sure the app was working correctly and my superfan had kicked in ! Good lookin out thanks for the reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHonkey View Post
    Thanks that's what I wanted to hear I don't care about the highlights I just wanted to make sure the app was working correctly and my superfan had kicked in ! Good lookin out thanks for the reply
    It is amazing though. Last weekend the rain got out of hand and caused me to lose the signal for about a half hour. No cursing, no fighting, just fired up the app and continued watching the game without a hassle.
    Can someone that is subscribed to these services lay out a cost for each package to get this app working?

Thanks!
    bump
    App is free but will only work for you if you pay for DirecTV Sunday Ticket and Super fan which you can check the Directv website for those prices. I have blocked out how much they cost (whatever it is it is SO worth it)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12