1.    #1  
    really easy app just to look up a quick word
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    +1 on this. Maybe an app that uses the dictionary.com engine or something?
    +3. I use the simple search feature and just go to Google right now, but would be nice to have a HB app that made it easier.
  4.    #4  
    lets make it happen guys cmon!!!!
    LookWAYup : Enter a term

Free online dictionary above fyi...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    +1
    I am also desperate for a Pre dictionary. I have zero experience with programming, but I will gladly donate to whomever comes up with this!!
    I changed Twitter in the universal search thing to go to a dictionary web app called EasyTouch. Slow, definitions aren't very good, and the page doesn't always load. Anybody know of a better dictionary web app? Perhaps a mobile version of Ninjawords?

If and when we get a dictionary application, it should have universal search if possible.
    Just put the dictionary app Noah Pro and/or the Thesaurus. You would need The Classic app to run it, but you will always have it until one just for the Pre comes out.
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenlkl@yahoo.com View Post
    Just put the dictionary app Noah Pro and/or the Thesaurus. You would need The Classic app to run it, but you will always have it until one just for the Pre comes out.
    I'd rather not use a classic app. The $30 is a little steep for an app, especially when I'm gonna have to buy MyTether for $15.
    Do you want to look up the correct spelling of a word, or get the definition?
    cohoman

Palm Apps:

jVault and jChecklist
    Quote Originally Posted by cohoman View Post
    Do you want to look up the correct spelling of a word, or get the definition?
    Definition. Once the iPhone spoof hack is working again, I should be able to use Merriam Webster's iPhone page (i.word.com) which looks really good. It's really stupid that they only let iPhones access it, and they don't even let other phones try to use it.