Page 1 of 21 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Please post your feedback about webOS 1.2 into the appropriate thread:

Leaked webOS 1.2 Updated Features/Functionality

Leaked webOS 1.2 Discussion (This thread.)

Any discussions about webOS 1.2 not about new features or changes found or issues will be moved here. Also posted here are confirmations, duplicate features found, etc.

This way the Leaked Web OS 1.2 Updated Features/Functionality thread can be just about the new features found.
    Last edited by Milominderbinder; 09/07/2009 at 07:47 AM.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    anyone try the virtual keyboard patch?
    Awesome post, Elysian. Thanks for the roundup.
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Kewl!
    can you scroll inside a text input box? for example, if you were to post on this forum and typed a really long message, are you able to scroll inside the text input box? thx.
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    can you scroll inside a text input box? for example, if you were to post on this forum and typed a really long message, are you able to scroll inside the text input box? thx.
    Yes! I just tested this, and absolutely, you can. You press the orange key while sliding your finger, just as if you were scrolling through normal text. Adding this to the list
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    Yes! I just tested this, and absolutely, you can. You press the orange key while sliding your finger, just as if you were scrolling through normal text. Adding this to the list
    woo hoo.
    What about drop down menus on some sites.. if i go to precentral web page and click homebrew apps for example it drop down for a few secs than go away and load anyways
    --Marvin
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I really wish they would have added video and increased the ammount of memory on the application partitioned. Maybe next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    What about drop down menus on some sites.. if i go to precentral web page and click homebrew apps for example it drop down for a few secs than go away and load anyways
    You mean like in the bottom right corner of this thread, to select what section you want to go to?
    Quote Originally Posted by slyfox View Post
    I really wish they would have added video and increased the ammount of memory on the application partitioned. Maybe next time.
    Seems like you couldn't change the partition size without formatting it... I could be wrong though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    You mean like in the bottom right corner of this thread, to select what section you want to go to?
    No the ones at the very top where it say articles, reviews, accessory store..
    --Marvin
    I won't lie, I'm slightly disappointed at there still not being MSN messenger yet, I don't know anyone who used the gtalk, and I only know a few on aim.

Would have been nice to see an irc client, but I'm heavily doubting on that one.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    they could have change the default folder for aps to a larger partition
    September is already looking to be a good month.

@Elysian you should try and open as many cards to see if the can't open any more cards comes up.. I get that alot when I only have one card open
    --Marvin
    Nice! Can't wait for this update.
    Sony Clie --> Tungsten t2 --> iPhone3g --> Palm Pre --> Droid
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    send and receiving of vcards!
    Quote Originally Posted by wprater View Post
    send and receiving of vcards!
    what?
    I got another question can you save an sound file from a text message?
    --Marvin
    I cant figure out why in the hell palm keeps removing useful functions like email pinch... and new card for links with orange+sym tap on link they should of made it into a gesture tap
    MatterOfFactJack
Page 1 of 21 12345611 ... LastLast