Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021 LastLast
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Do we have a working MSN app in 1.2?
    Quote Originally Posted by L33t Masta View Post
    Something that huge would have been discovered by now, dontchathink?
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Nobody knows truely what the official release will bring us, but i expect nothing new from the leaked except itune fix and maybe bug fixes that the leaked patch generated?
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaS27 View Post
    Nobody knows truely what the official release will bring us, but i expect nothing new from the leaked except itune fix and maybe bug fixes that the leaked patch generated?
    I hope not, it seems like quite the wait just to fix iTunes. I can only imagine, and hope, that they're making it an even stronger release than it already was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    I hope not, it seems like quite the wait just to fix iTunes. I can only imagine, and hope, that they're making it an even stronger release than it already was.
    Unfortunately, I suspect it'll be what the poster you quoted said, an iTunes fix (which probably didn't take too long) and a bunch of bugfixes. Seems it got pulled in the first place because they found some sort of major bug, it's conceivable they could be working on that all this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Unfortunately, I suspect it'll be what the poster you quoted said, an iTunes fix (which probably didn't take too long) and a bunch of bugfixes. Seems it got pulled in the first place because they found some sort of major bug, it's conceivable they could be working on that all this time.
    Hope the major bug they found is the memory issue with the browser then
    I hope in a future update they add the Data Usage On/Off switch in the Phone Preferences to the actual drop-down menu in the top-right corner under the battery percentage. That would be perfect for me, because it's a HUGE battery saver that I used on my Treo 700wx all the time when I wasn't using the Internet or apps that required data. Anyone agree?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuarlesLT View Post
    I hope in a future update they add the Data Usage On/Off switch in the Phone Preferences to the actual drop-down menu in the top-right corner under the battery percentage. That would be perfect for me, because it's a HUGE battery saver that I used on my Treo 700wx all the time when I wasn't using the Internet or apps that required data. Anyone agree?
    I already submitted that, as well as a few other suggestions for the Data Usage feature, to Palm's feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    I already submitted that, as well as a few other suggestions for the Data Usage feature, to Palm's feedback.
    Great, thanks!
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Where did you find this. I cannot find this option although I have all of the others under screen and lock.?
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyyyyy View Post
    Where did you find this. I cannot find this option although I have all of the others under screen and lock.?
    Under the Dialer preferences in the Network section.
    Quote Originally Posted by slums2008 View Post
    Can't wait until this officially releases!!
    You're not alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by L33t Masta View Post
    I don't think so.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by houston17 View Post
    Is there any way to delete multiple emails at once with webos 1.2? I took email off of my pre because it took way to long to delete all of my junk mail. I want to be able to have an option to select all email and then deselect the emails that i want to keep so that I can just delete the junk. Its too much of a pain to swipe to delete 30 junk emails every day.
    setup your spam filter
    Isn't this leak a great idea to debug the 1.2 prior to the official release?
    I think palm is very clever for leaking it. What's better than having a forum of pre fanatic dissecting it for bugs. I'm sure palm is reading this forum and extracting very valuable info from you guys. Wouldn't surprise me if the official version will address issues in this leaked version.

my 2 cents.
    Quote Originally Posted by kqnjml View Post
    Isn't this leak a great idea to debug the 1.2 prior to the official release?
    I think palm is very clever for leaking it. What's better than having a forum of pre fanatic dissecting it for bugs. I'm sure palm is reading this forum and extracting very valuable info from you guys. Wouldn't surprise me if the official version will address issues in this leaked version.

my 2 cents.
    I hope you're right. Does anyone else have a bug in whicn the gesture area flashes whenever the screen turns off?
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    I hope you're right. Does anyone else have a bug in whicn the gesture area flashes whenever the screen turns off?
    I do, not sure that I consider it a bug though.
    Quote Originally Posted by awrnsmn View Post
    I do, not sure that I consider it a bug though.
    I consider it a bug, albeit not very annoying, just something I noticed since the update. This may have something to do with the new notification light being implemented.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    I consider it a bug, albeit not very annoying, just something I noticed since the update. This may have something to do with the new notification light being implemented.
    Ya, i'm sure it does have to do with that. Maybe my thinking is wrong, but why do you think it is a bug? Just curious.
  20. lvd
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    are there any more photo sharing options? i want a direct upload to flickr and twitter from the photo view, like you can currently do with facebook and photobucket