Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    I'm most interested in the Bluetooth "fixes" they did with 1.2. Did they finally fix the issue with newer Nissan/Infiniti hands free systems? That killed me when I found out that the Pre didn't work right with it.
    so is it possible to set ringtones for text messages??
    is it possible to download 1.2 from anywhere? I have been looking for it with no luck.
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    Yes, but don't. It might have issues updating if the one available isn't the final version
  5. NaS
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    my phone is jacked as of now so im puttin it in! i cant full erase or updated any ways
    I want this update now!
    Well its already friday....do we really have to w8 longer?
    Some quick questions about 1.2

1. Does ignoring emails actually work? Right now when i swipe away an email it comes back like a minute later
    2. Also, when switching back and forth among emails, does the email icon pop up for no reason like in 1.1?
    3. When you're on a call and receive a notification, does it still play loud in your ear?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by zeravla531 View Post
    Some quick questions about 1.2

1. Does ignoring emails actually work? Right now when i swipe away an email it comes back like a minute later
    2. Also, when switching back and forth among emails, does the email icon pop up for no reason like in 1.1?
    3. When you're on a call and receive a notification, does it still play loud in your ear?

Thanks!
    The notifications bit is in the very first post, please check there.

The rest, I don't think happens, but I couldn't say for certain, I've not paid enough attention to know.
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelw9 View Post
    There is an option that was disabled by default, I just enabled it by removing some commented code. The LED then blinks when your screen is off and you have a notification.
    how do I access this feature?? is it enabled in 1.2 or is it a hack??

If so how do i get to it to enable it??
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Forgot to add "enable iTunes syncing" lol.
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shado.F View Post
    Forgot to add "enable iTunes syncing" lol.
    yea lol ... I havent updated my itunes yet for that very reason..
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan View Post
    I am using 1.2 for days and its generally snappy. The UI is quick and one thing I noticed the most is process of closing app by throwing the card off the screen. process literally follows your finger. Its that snappy.
    I think that was pretty fast already though. Does it still stutter or slow down when you play music and switch between card view?
    Quote Originally Posted by dellibedaboss View Post
    This isn't new. I've gotten that message months ago.
    Aah, okay, never noticed it before then.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    so, am i reading correctly that it appears they are finally "opening" the app "store" - currently 50+ apps in there - and yet have not given us the option to add more launcher pages or control the size of the icons?

another stupid ****ing move that is an easy fix for them, as illustrated by the patches available.
    Quote Originally Posted by g0rey1 View Post
    so, am i reading correctly that it appears they are finally "opening" the app "store" - currently 50+ apps in there - and yet have not given us the option to add more launcher pages or control the size of the icons?

another stupid ****ing move that is an easy fix for them, as illustrated by the patches available.
    where did u read that from?
    I work at a sprint repair center and talked to a palm rep today and he informed me that webos 1.2 will be available on monday 9/14
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiser10123 View Post
    I work at a sprint repair center and talked to a palm rep today and he informed me that webos 1.2 will be available on monday 9/14
    really? and the reason y it was delayed was bc of itunes?

Edit: anyways i hope ur right man i dont wanna w8 till the end of this month for a sick as update as this
    Last edited by maxima2k53; 09/12/2009 at 01:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by g0rey1 View Post

They aren't "opening" the app store, it's still considered beta. They are just allowing you to pay for apps, if necessary, or so it seems, or at least prepping for it.
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dellibedaboss View Post
    Go here for more info on enabling that notification LED option: http://www.precentral.net/webos-12-b...-notifications
    This feature is awesome! Used to I would turn the screen on very often to check for notifications of missed calls or texts. Now, I can glance from across the room and see the blinking led and know if I need to check it.