1.    #1  
    So I had to use WebOS Dr. And can't get any of my music from iTunes. When I plug into iTunes via media sync it does not recognize my Pre. If anyone knows what to do that would be appreciated. Also, when I ckick for help it says there's an error. 3hanks in advance for any help.
    have you updated back to 1.1 yet?
    I haven't doctored my pre at all and I cant connect to itunes either.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    Only few of those who Dr.'d got the updated OS.
    Last edited by holley2583; 09/06/2009 at 03:57 AM.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    I may have to try to save what I can and reinstall iTunes...but don't know if that would work. Hopin for better suggestions.
    I think VeeDub65 was saying that you may have gone back to 1.03 and need to update back to 1.1 where they fixed the itunes syncing.
  7.    #7  
    Ok, ummm how do I update just the music? I cannot get "help" from the app itself. I thought that update came with the OS update to 1.1.
    Last edited by holley2583; 09/06/2009 at 10:05 AM.
    use monkeymedia.com
    Works just as well ..
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by dcohen2009 View Post
    use monkeymedia.com
    Works just as well ..
    That could work possibly but I have TONS of music on iTunes. I may have to, but i'd like to figure out why there's no "help" available or any way to see which version it is. Also_ it only came with one file and my other (before DR.) had 2 or 3 sample music files.
    I think webos doctor takes your phone back to version 1.03. This would make it not work with the newest version of itunes. You would then need to update it to 1.1 (i think just through the update tool in the launcher) to get it to work with the newest version of itunes. Check this (launcher-->device info, then look at the version), as it's an easy fix if that's all that's wrong.

If you're using older itunes or you confirmed that your pre is 1.1, then it's a different problem.
  11.    #11  
    The launcher does not do anything...no help, no about, no upgrade option...
    If that's true, then itunes isn't your biggest problem. You mean the launcher on your phone that takes you to all the apps on your phone doesn't do anything?
  13.    #13  
    ITunes finally synct with my pre but now I have two copies of everything plus photos which I would NEVER check off to download, and my tv show (movies) are in audio only. Maybe I was better off w/o it. I have a gig of pics according to iTunes on my pre but don't see them anywhere. =lus can't highlight to delete from iTunes. Gonna try a reboot and see if it will at least stay in media sync...what a mess!