Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I'm looking and hoping for someone to create an app like the iPhone's Vault app. I would like to be able to lock pics and videos. Is there anyone out there that is up for the challenge. Plus I always have things on my phone that I don't want others to see, but I love showing my phone off and letting people play with it. Unfortunatley I can't because of the sensative material on my phone. Please someone come up with a way to lock up my pics and vids so that I can still advertise my phone to friends and people.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Had something like that on my Centro, really miss it on the pre, just an app lock for individual apps that require a password (universal) to access the app would be amazing. I to have stuff that is kinda personal that I do not want people to see, either by accident (leaving phone on desk) or when I am showing off my phone. Really, don't like people to have access to my Email, Photos, Pics, etc. without my permission. The phone lock is just to much of a pain to have to use each time I get an incoming call.
    i second this 100 % ...I wish I knew enough about jave but I've only taken a semestee of it ...