1.    #1  
    make it so the music comed through the earphones louder... i like to listen to music while mowing the grass but i cant on my pre cuz its not close to loud enough.... TOUGHEN IT UP..
    say ey if u agree
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lookngood18 View Post
    make it so the music comed through the earphones louder... i like to listen to music while mowing the grass but i cant on my pre cuz its not close to loud enough.... TOUGHEN IT UP..
    say ey if u agree
    Buy a bluetooth headset. I have the plantronics 903 which works well (loud) and it is not cumbersome to wear.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ujsc View Post

Buy a bluetooth headset. I have the plantronics 903 which works well (loud) and it is not cumbersome to wear.
    i have a bluetooth headset... still not near as loud enough
    I use the Pre while mowing (just did it this weekend), and the music plays loud enough for me. It's actually too loud at the highest level.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I agree that the pre is way lower too low for me and the volume is a lot lower than my ipod touch.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I use the Pre while mowing (just did it this weekend), and the music plays loud enough for me. It's actually too loud at the highest level.
    lol then i guess i need a less louder mower
    your mp3s might be encoded at a low volume...use mp3gain (simple) or audacity (complex) to get them louder....both are free software...
    sounds perfectly loud to me. maybe use mp3gain to up the volume on your mp3. That and buy some in ear noise canceling earbuds.
    Quote Originally Posted by lookngood18 View Post
    lol then i guess i need a less louder mower
    Now that I think about it...I do have an electric mower...it is quieter than a normal one. So yeah I think you need to get a new mower.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Just get some noise isolating headphones. I'm picky so I use Shure SE530s which do the the job very nicely. I can listen to Pandora with the volume less than half way up while riding my motorcycle on the interstate. Considering that riding a motorcycle at high speed will damage a person's hearing without earplugs I would say the Shures do an excellent job.

You don't need to spend as much as I did on headphones, Shure (or other headphone manufacturers) have headphones that are much cheaper that will do the job.
    Sing along with the music. Then it's as loud as you are.