Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Does USB Drive Mode work? I installed the keyboard the same way and Im not getting these issue. You 2 issues appears to be unrelated and seperate in nature. For connecting to Quick Install, just for kicks input the kanomi code to got the dev mode screen to make sure Dev mode is still on. Otherwise, your not going to do anything till done so. Restart the PC and make sure novacomd.exe is in the task manager, sorry dont have the mac variant but google helps for that. For the online issue, can you make/receive calls? Can you send MMS?

My sensed are telling me a FUBAR occured but have no fear it happens so just run webOS doctor and play again, just lighty this time.
    god sorry to be a blog spammer but where can i get the latest webos quick installer i have been searching for hours please help me
    Quote Originally Posted by webOZ View Post
    As sune as u go messin yo fone bro n scrwin round wit stuf u aint spose to u luse yo privleg to retrn yo fone. Aint no failur here jus somun who don knw his stuf...

Did you get that?

Leave the few precious replacement phones for those with real hardware issues. Don't expect Sprint or Palm to pay for you violating your warranty - you took the risk when you decided to mess with your phone. If you can't accept that then don't do it! People like you drive up the costs for all of us. Root responsibly or don't root at all! Use hacks and homebrew at your own risk - accept the consequences if it doesn't go as you think it should. WebOS doctor is your friend. Use it.
    i did not root.clearly u cant read dnt hav a solution? dnt bring more issues
    Quote Originally Posted by thetreoguys View Post
    Does USB Drive Mode work? I installed the keyboard the same way and Im not getting these issue. You 2 issues appears to be unrelated and seperate in nature. For connecting to Quick Install, just for kicks input the kanomi code to got the dev mode screen to make sure Dev mode is still on. Otherwise, your not going to do anything till done so. Restart the PC and make sure novacomd.exe is in the task manager, sorry dont have the mac variant but google helps for that. For the online issue, can you make/receive calls? Can you send MMS?

My sensed are telling me a FUBAR occured but have no fear it happens so just run webOS doctor and play again, just lighty this time.
    usb mode does not wrk either.it didnt start happening until after i installed the keyboard.i followed the directions and idk wat went wrong
    Last edited by xfliiboyy; 08/28/2009 at 07:12 PM.
    Great app. Once you get both files installed. It is so cool how it gets around the memory limits. I have so many more apps installed now. You all rock!!
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Wow the people in here have alot more patience than I do. I read two lines of this nonsense and didnt bother.

If you cant type your issue in english then dont expect help.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Perhaps you misspelled some of the commands? Just a thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by thetreoguys View Post
    and if i do run webos doctor i suppose its goin 2 delete my pics and i cant back them up because i cant connect 2 my comp lol
    Quote Originally Posted by dbett View Post
    Perhaps you misspelled some of the commands? Just a thought.
    i didnt root
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    Why should Sprint replace this phone? Run the WebOS doctor. BTW since when did the english dictionary change?
    That is funny. I was thinking the same thing myself
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissurra View Post
    Wow the people in here have alot more patience than I do. I read two lines of this nonsense and didnt bother.

If you cant type your issue in english then dont expect help.
    if u dnt hav a solution u shuldnt of came in here wit ur shenanigans
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xfliiboyy View Post
    i didnt root
    Really? Fascinating. u didnt pik up sarcasm either.
    trying to install the Package Manager Service
    i dont see this anywhere in 2.1
    I should not respond to this because the way you slammed someone but I will give it a try anyway.

I saw you said you did the 5x4 icon tweek.

Did you use also do the Downloading in web browser tweek using QuickOs Install?

If you did then you need to figure out how to get it reconnected to QuickOS Install
    and uncheck that and let it restart and see if that helps.

The only thig I can think of if a restart did not work then delete Preware and try to reconnect to QuickOS Install. Also make sure the WebOSQuickInstall.jar & webOSDoctor.jar files are inthe same folder.
    Last edited by michaelrj; 08/28/2009 at 07:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelrj View Post
    I should not respond to this because the way you slammed someone but I will give it a try anyway.

I saw you said you did the 5x4 icon tweek.

Did you use also do the Downloading in web browser tweek using QuickOs Install?

If so uncheck that and let it restart and see if that helps.
    the only reason i slammed him is because he came in here with a attitude and no intention 2 help me.i did put that tweek on but my phone wont connect 2 web os quick install so i cant take it bac off
    I can't believe I'm posting in this thread... I feel like I just lost some IQ points reading it.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    xfliiboyy ... I'm sorry but it seems that the damage is already done. Not in regards to your phone, but warranting a valid response to your problem. Don't take this personal but its an eyesore to read half baked l337 sp34k.

Imagine your Pre's instruction booklet. Now image if it was riddled with typo's and horrible use of grammar.

Unintelligible posts are going to get unintelligible answers.
    Really? I have looked through QuickInstall for remove option before and didn't find it. Must have missed it, where is it at?
    ok ignore my posts, i received help from their IRC channel
    Quote Originally Posted by xfliiboyy View Post
    the only reason i slammed him is because he came in here with a attitude and no intention 2 help me.i did put that tweek on but my phone wont connect 2 web os quick install so i cant take it bac off
    I did the same tweek with the Web download and it made me loose my Web but I could still reconnect to the WebOS Quick install and I unchecked yet.

I am not sure what could be wrong besides making sure that those 2 files are in the same folder.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast